Someone new

Deciding to leave them to it, I rushed back to my room, ready to pack my stuff. As the creaky door opened, Aj was already in the room, excitedly stuffing his belongings into a backpack. I sat on the bed beside him "I didn't realise that you got here before me". Aj's eyes twinkled as a massive smile was painted on his face. As he turned back around to what he was doing, I pushed myself up from the bed to get ready to go. After a few hours, everyone gathered around to say their goodbyes. I knew the possibility of seeing them again was very slim but I reassured them that we would all meet up when the walkers are gone. I turned around and headed for the gate while Louis, Violet and Aj were following after. After walking for quite some time, a rustle in the bush became clear that someone was spying on us. I lifted my finger to my lips and slowly pulled my knife out of my pocket. I crept towards the noise and peered over the bushes. "I see you" I shouted. A tall, handsome figure rose from the shadows. His dark, almost black hair draped past his ears and his fringe was swooped to one side. He wore dark, ripped clothes that made it seem like he can easily camouflage. "Were you spying on us?" I questioned, "no, I was hiding, I don't want any trouble". His eyes shimmered in the moonlight and Clementine felt instantly sorry for him as he had a familiar innocent face. "Hi, I'm James".