Please Don't

I look at the prince, his soft and princely demeanor scaring me. Isn't he only supposed to show that side to the heroine? What has gotten into him? Then again, this is a couple of years before the actual game even starts... But if I remember correctly he didn't like Casper at all. 

[Is there something wrong?] His Highness looks up at me, still smiling softly. 

[U-uh no.] I look away, [sorry.]

[You're fine, don't worry.] His face seems to lighten up even more.

[I never, um, caught your name.] I hesitantly take a bite from the party he put in front of me. 

He looks at my strangely, [You don't even know the name of your own country's prince?] He chuckles. [My name is Elliot. Just call me Elliot from now on.]

[But that is rude-]

[Please call me Elliot.] I swear his face darkened. This is scaring me. 

[O-okay... Elliot.] Oh, there it goes, his face lightened up again. What is up with this dude. I sigh, letting my shoulder slouch. [I really wish Luce was here, she would love all this food.] I take another small bite from the pastry. [Are you sure you don't want to meet her?]

[I am, today I came here to meet you.] He really didn't seem that way when he first came. I sighed again. 

[Okay then,] I straighten my posture, [Next time I'll definitely make you meet her!] I say, I couldn't help but talk about my sister all the time. Back then, I never experienced familial love like this. And even though its only been a day or two, I can't help but love her like the sister I never had. 

The prince chuckled again, [You're so cute.] 

[W-what?] I look at him

[I want to steal you away so badly.] He chuckles again.

[Please don't!] You are like ten, you shouldn't be saying that, right?!