𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

- lunch  -

"Ellie, I don't want to worry you but... you may want to keep an eye out for nic-" Ebony started, hesitating.

"Don't. Please." I cut her off before she could say his name.

In return, she gave me a soft smile and held my hand, squeezing it a bit before leaving the table.

"Elysian, are you comfortable with telling us the background between you and Taylor?" I heard Heaven ask.

"We were never friends. She was the reason I finally broke up with Nick... Or attempted to at least. Me and Margot used to be friends, but it's whatever. I always hung around Ebony and my sister." I shrugged, not wanting to overshare to them yet.

"Oh who's your sister?" Nevaeh looked around, as if she was searching for my possible sister.

"She doesn't go here anymore, her name is Anastasia. She graduated last year." I explained.

They nodded and put their attention back on their food again. I put my attention on my plate as well, but felt a disturbance of a stare on me for the second time today.

I shivered, coming into eye contact with Nick as he walked over to me.

"Hey Ellie." He smirked, opening his arms out to hug me.

"Don't touch me." I said, putting my hand on his chest pushing him away.

"Ellie, you know I love you." He sighed.

I turned my body around facing away from him, staying silent, playing with the food on my plate.

"Look at me baby." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Leave me alone. You didn't say you loved me when you were with Taylor.. Did you?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Taylor- Ellie, you're the one for me. I know you still love me. And I love you."

"I don't want your affection." I spat before getting up to throw my food away, leaving the cafeteria.

I walked with a fast pace, going for the girls bathroom. I sighed, pushing the door open and stood in front of one of the sinks. Before I could turn the water on, I heard the door open and close.

"Elysian? Are you okay?" Heaven softly asked.

"I'm okay." I nodded.

"Run some water on your face, we'll wait outside for you 'mkay?" Heaven reassured.

"Okay." I replied, sighing.

I watched as they walked out the bathroom, and turned back to the sink turning the water on.

I let the water gather in my bowl shaped hands, and splashed it on my face.

I repeated this two more times, before drying my face with a paper towel, then proceeding to leave the bathroom.

"Hey. Better now?" Nevaeh asked.

"Yeah. I'm good, thanks. I think I'll skip our last two periods though, I'll see if my sister can pick me up. I'm tired." I replied.

"Understandable, it's only gym and spanish anyways, nothing too major." Nevaeh nodded.

I pulled out my phone to text Anastasia.

Stas👾

Hey, can you pick me up earlier today? If you don't i'm walking home.

I'll pick you up💀
Did something happen?

Nah.

I shut my phone off, turning back to the twins.

"Tell Ebony I'm leaving guys!" I said as I started walking in the direction to the doors of the school.

"We will!" They said as they started to leave.

I snuck pass the security guard, watching her talk to some teacher on the side of her desk.

I hustled to the door, quietly opening it to wait on the side of the school building.

- 15 minutes later  -

"Get in loser we're going shopping!" Anastasia cheered through an open window as she pulled up.

I giggled before walking towards the car.

"Are you going to unlock the car door?" I asked as I tried to open the door to the passenger seat.

"I don't know, am I?" She smirked.

I sighed, reaching my hand in the car to unlock it myself.

"You know, you're really difficult sometimes." I said, shutting the door.

"Yeah? Well that's just what sisters do." She shrugged, pulling off.

I rested my head against the window.

"Hey, did you want mcdonald's or something?" Anastasia asked, glancing over at me but then looked back at the road.

"Sure." I simply said.

- at the house  -

"Hey!" I heard my mom call from the living room.

"How was you guys day?" She started off with a smile walking up to us.

As she stood in front of us, her face dropped.

"Hold on. It's only 2:30, Elysian why aren't you at school?" My mom questioned me.

"I have a migraine..." I lied, trying to sound convincing.

"Oh.. Well there's medicine in the cabinet.." My mom said.

I nodded and headed up to my room.

I tossed my backpack down before flopping onto my bed.

I'll just shower later... I dozed off into sleep.