Chapter 6

Sabine's pov
When I kissed Ezra the yesterday I really liked it but to the Jedi they can't have feelings for someone like me but I don't care and I know Ezra doesn't care too said sabine to herself as Ezra walked in the bedroom seeing sabine the love of his life.

Ezra's pov
Morning bine said Ezra but Sabine just jump on Ezra as she kissed him on his lips as he then kissed Sabine back as they then stop and Ezra said to sabine, I love you sabine said Ezra, I love you too ezzy said Sabine as she got off him as Ezra got back up on his feet. So we have a other mission to do said Ezra, why do we have missions too do and not have fun together said sabine, I would love that but...we can go if you want too? Said Ezra, yes please said Sabine as she got her things ready as Ezra did the something. So where are we going too? Said Sabine, to my home planet lothal said Ezra, lothal? Said Sabine, yes it's really nice down there and you would like the lord-cats said Ezra, I probably would like them said sabine, the two lovers walked out of the room as captain Fordo saw them both. Sir where are you going? Said Fordo, we are going out said Ezra, but your master will want to know where you want to? Said Fordo, you just tell him I'm on a mission with Sabine okay? I'll do that for you sir said Fordo, thanks said sabine, oh and one more thing sir said Fordo, and that is Fordo? Said Ezra, may the force be with you sir said Fordo, Ezra smiled and turned around as Sabine and Ezra walked out of the Jedi temple and got into a ship and took off to lothal.

On lothal.

Sabine's pov
We where finally on lothal as it was a pretty planet as Ezra walked out of his ship, are you coming? Said Ezra, yes I am said sabine as she walked out of the ship as the two lovers walked to Ezra's old home where obi wan found him, what's wrong ezzy? Said Sabine, this is my parents place and it's where he saved me but my parents died by battle droids said Ezra as he looked at the key of his parents home and opened the door as the inside of the home as Sabine put her things away and looked around as she saw a hologram that had something as Sabine turned it on as it was a family picture of the parents of Ezra's as he was little boy, aww so cute said sabine, what did you find? Said Ezra, this hologram picture said sabine as Ezra looked at the picture and said that was years ago when I was little said Ezra, you where so cute in the picture said sabine as Ezra turned red, aww did I make you embarrassed? Said Sabine, yes you did said Ezra, but you're more then cute then but you're handsome now said sabine, the lovers were going to kiss but heard blaster shots as Ezra looked at Sabine, oh I hate pirates said Ezra, I thought the Jedi's can't have hate? Said Sabine, will yeah but I don't like them said Ezra as he grabbed his lightsaber, wait you can't use your lightsaber because obi wan will know your here said sabine, your right sabine said Ezra as he put down his lightsaber and grabbed his blaster as Sabine grabbed her blasters and walked to the front door and Ezra said you ready? Born ready said sabine as Ezra opened the door as the pirates saw them as they shot at them but Sabine shot a couple of them as Ezra did too as they both where in a little battle.

Too be continued............
And remember the force will always be with you.
Mammal out!