Part 1

Y/N pov
-BEEB BEEB BEE- "shut up alarm..." I smack the alarm on the table and stand up out of bed tiredly and groggily. 'Wait i have school don't I....' shrugs off to take a shower and gets dressed in a (F/C) Tank and slip on a (F/B) (Fav band) hoodie to hide in while slipping on a pair of black skinny jeans and some black hi top shoes, grabbing my phone and headphones and putting my bangs over my left eye. I walk out to get slightly shoved by a tall fish lady "Hey watch it punk!" She yells but I ignore her 'I got into enough trouble before I ran away' I thought harshly to myself. I step on the bus walking g to the far back corner before the fish appears again "Hey nerd!" I don't even look up I stay staring at the ground listening to (F/S) "she grabs my collar of my hoodie and I look at her with a cold dead stare. "This is our seats." Two more jocks come around a black skeleton and a cat. I just nod she sets me down harshly and I move up a seat.
- time skip to school-
I walk in with my hood up and walk straight to the office grabbing my schedule and walking straight to art , my first period.

How is that for the beginning again? Idk what ya'll think but I like it a lot more... hope ya'll enjoy it posts will probably be almost everyday unless something comes up! And until school starts back up where I live sooooo for now goodbye!