Authors note and Characters

Authors note:

Thank you for clicking onto my story. I hope you enjoy x

The characters names have been changed In order to protect privacy and I will try to update regularly. I've always wanted to put my story out there, I just didn't know how. I love Wattpad and thought it would be a great idea to share my life on here. Here is a little backstory of each of the characters.

Adelaide (Me): I live in a small rural town with absolutely nothing to do but work on the weekends and besides working, I'm either watching Netflix, YouTube or taking long naps. But there's more to my life than that which you will find out on the next page.

Noah: Noah is the most patient and sweetest human being I've ever meet, we used to date but we wanted different things in life so we stopped but we still text.

Mia: Mia is my best friend but we are drifting apart because she is becoming a really mean person. I will tell you heaps more about her later on but as of now, get ready to shake your head.

Rebecca and Julia: Rebecca and i have known each other for 13 years, she is really understanding and thinks everyone hates her and overthinks. She has a big heart and is the school captain at my school. Julia is very easygoing and she is very easy to talk to. We fought over a guy once and didn't talk for over a year, some words were thrown but we made up.

Note: Other characters might be mentioned but i will introduce those characters as i go.

That's all from me, I hope you enjoy x