-3-

Previously...

"Oh-Oh! Just wait till Aizawa hears about this!"
...
"Sit down Midoriya, You are in some deep shit..."

Now...

"E-Eh!? Whats wrong Aizawa Sensei?" He spoke. Aizawa glared at him, Removing his quirk. Izuku however. Felt the power exit his body. He was beyond confused.

'Why would Minoru-San be here?' He thought as Nedzu jumped onto the desk.

"Ah! Hello Midoriya! You are probably wondering why you were asked to come here,correct?"

"Y-Yes sir... What's Minoru-San doing here?"

Aizawa spoke up, "Mineta reported to us that you had three children," He stood up wrapping his Capturing Gear around Izuku as he glared him down, "IS.THIS.TRUE!?"

As Izuku was about to answer Aizawa was bit in the neck by Nedzu, knocking him out.
"Ah yes! Midoriya, we wanted to talk about your kids!"

"Okay..." He said as he took a seat. His mind began thinking possible outcomes. He thinks for a while until... He gasps, "A-Are y-y-you g-going to take them away from me!?"

"Ah! No."

"I will not let y- Say what now?"

"Dont worry we just needed to confirm. And we know that they are adopted."

Izuku.Is.Confusion.Literally.

"Wait...How...did you know in the first place...?"

"Ah! Mineta told us that you and Kendo had babies together but...I know its not true!" Nedzu said,stating the obvious. "You are far too innocent for that right?"

Izuku looked back remembering the night before. 'Yeah, Far too innocent...' His subconscious speaks. "Yeah..."

"Anyways you can go now, And make sure to bring the children sometime alright?"
Nedzu said as Aizawa woke up
"Ah my head... Hey uh Midoriya...Sorry."

"Its alright Sensei!"

As Izuku said goodbye, Mineta was having none of it, 'This smooth talking bastard gets away with whatever he did to poor Itsuka! While I dont!? I should be in his position right now!'
"YA SMOOTH TALKING BASTARD!" He lunged at Izuku. Well until he fell through a trap door. Where he met his doom....(A/N: Minoru Mineta... Will be missed, NOT!)

"Eh?! Well I guess I'll see ya later senseis!" He said brushing off the fact that he witnessed Suicide.

The day went by pretty quickly as he got in the car with Kendo and picked up the kids from preschool.

The family got home to their house. It was almost as if there would be no problem to occur in there family. Well Thats what he thought as his girlfriend tells him something that would shock him. What could it be?

Ha you thought I was going to tell ya right? Well no. What could the news be!? Find out next time in Fatherhood.