2

Do you know that feeling where you wake up and your bed is so comfortable and warm that you don't want to get up? Well that's what I'm feeling right now. My bed is so comfortable I do not want to get up.

Wait, when was my bed ever this comfortable? This is not my bed! Images of last night kept flowing in. What if its not even last night, who knows how long I was sleeping. This is not my bed which can only mean one thing. This is someone else's house.

I panicked as I heard loud footsteps thudding on the floor coming closer and closer to where I am. So I decided I was going to sleep because, no one in scary movies do that and that's how they get killed.

The next thing I hear is the sound of the door open. Creaking as it did I tried so hard not to move or even breath loud to let the person know that I'm up. But I am no actress for a reason so let's just say that part did not go well for me.

"I know you're up." Said a very deep voice. It's a voice that can make any person in the world even the devil himself (or herself) feel scared.

Giving up on my awesome acting I turned to look at the person in who is no other then Mr. Pale Skin. I love his voice. It is so capturing and sensual that I just wanted to hear more. So I know I know, it might sound stupid but I'm going to have to get on his nerves I mean just a little bit. I don't want to make him hate me because hello! This man is gorgeous but I just want to hear his voice. I'll do anything to hear his voice.

"Like suck on that D" Said my inner voice.

"Not the time." I replied

"Thanks for telling me Captain Obvious. I didn't know I was up until you said so." Please don't hate me I thought.

"You keep using that tone with me and I might just punish you. If you could help me I'll think about letting you off the hook. But if you keep up with that little Act of yours it will be worse." Damn this man is hot has hell dominant side.

"Which I would definitely be submissive for him."

"I said this is not the time"

"Fine I'll stop. You know I'm not lying I bet he has a big 10-12 inch thick cock that when you suck on it his moans and groans are like music to anyone's ears

"Not The Time This Is Serious"
"What do I have to do." I asked him.

"Become my WIFE"

I don't know what this man it thinking about but I do know one thing for sure, this man is out of his mind.