Epilogue

*Flashback*
*Daniel,11 years old*

Daniel was always bullied for his big appearance,his mom noticed something was wrong, so one day she hired him a trainer.*two weeks later* ''Get up! You will never win if you fight like that'' ''all you do is nock me down how do you expect me to learn''he replied., ''look for the window''. After saying that, he left Daniel sitting there confused.

*Flashback over*
*Daniel POV, age 17*

I stood in the ring towering over the world Champion, and it felt awesome. He was on the ground knocked out, I walked out of the stadium with the crowd cheering my name. I found my mom waiting for me ''congratulations sweetheart'' ''Thanks mom''was all I said ''Come, the limo's ready''. After that night I earned the name Boogyman. The car ride was long, we lived in a nice Victorian mansion near the edge of seol. (Idk the name sorry). When we entered we were greeted by our 4 maids ''welcome home'' they all said in unison ''Dinner is ready in the kitchen'' ''I'll be going bed''. Daniel went to his room,and plopped down on his bed, 'Today had been long day, I can't wait til next month, I can finally go to a real school' Daniel had been homeschooled his whole life, and his mom had recently got a partnership with some big company witch helped her expand her own.'

*A/N-IDK I GOT BORED SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A SECOND FAN-FIC AND BASICALLY NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE I'M JUST CHANGING THE STORY BYEE