Pt 5

"Good morning" I groaned walking into my sisters kitchen

"Good morning" I groaned walking into my sisters kitchen. "Good morning y/n did you sleep well" Jordy asked flipping the pancakes. "Yeah I slept good as fuck" I groan sitting in the islands chair. "Kylie really worked you out last night huh" she laughed putting the food on the plate. I just nod my head and ate my food. "Good morning Jordy" kylie smiled coming down the steps all glammed out. "Morning babes...how is it that you look amazing and he looks like that" my sister replied glancing at me then placing a plate on the counter for kylie. "Morning sexy" kylie whispered in my ear while she runs her hand over my covered member. "Good morning mamas and jordyn if you must know Kylie's ass passed out after the fourth round but I was still awake full of energy" I groan as she continues to massage my little guy. "You guys are so nasty...y'all didn't get enough of eachother last night" jordyn rolls her eyes walking into her and Kylie's living room. "I can never get enough of her" I laugh standing up and throwing my now empty plate away. Kylie smiles at me and bats her eyelashes at me.

"Just like that baby you're doing great" I smile at kylie as she continues to pose for her photo shoot

"Just like that baby you're doing great" I smile at kylie as she continues to pose for her photo shoot. As you watch kylie do all these sexy poses you can't help but to start getting a hard on. "Take 5" the photographer yells as kylie walks over to me. "Hi baby" she smiles kissing me on my cheek leaving a red lipstick mark. "Dada" both me and Kylie snap our heads behind us as we watch our daughter run up to us. "High munchkin" I smile picking up our 1 year old daughter. "She was so good today" khloe smiled down at me and Kylie. "You was a good girl for aunt khlo" kylie coos as she plays with our daughter. "Hey y/n can I talk to you for a second" khole ask. "Yeah sure, babe I'll be right back" I said handing stormi to kylie.
"Wassup" I ask khloe
"I was wondering I'm you and Kylie had...you know another baby on the way" khloe asked nudging my shoulder. I froze at the statement but quickly whipped it away. "What makes you say that" I ask rubbing my neck. "I don't know just wondering" she laughed walking off.

"So do you know who the father is" I ask sitting next to kylie while Travis held stormi

"So do you know who the father is" I ask sitting next to kylie while Travis held stormi. "To be honest I'm leaning more to you because that night at the hotel but I'm not sure." Kylie sighs flipping her hair to one side of her shoulder. I sit and take everything in I could be a father, what would the world think, what would my family think? "Hey look at me" kylie whispers as she grabs my chin softly. I looked into her brown orbs and sighed. "I love you Y/n stormi loves you. My family loves you everyone loves you. I know I should've cut thing lose with Travis when me and you started messing around this is all my fault, not yours don't get down on yourself" kylie whispers kissing my lips softly. " I know but like...what if she isn't mine. I don't know what I would do if the dna test day she isn't mine. I'm going to still be here but it's just going to be different." I said laying on the couch I closed my eyes as my emotions got the best of me waiting for kylie to open up the envelope. A gasp takes me out off my trance."Stormi Jenner-Y/n"she said smiling down at me.

"Hey baby" I smile walking up to kylie

"Hey baby" I smile walking up to kylie. "Hey handsome" she smiles kissing my lips softly. "Where's stormi?" I asked looking around for my mini me. "She's at the farm right now" I nod my head picking kylie up bridal style causing her to shriek and start to giggle. "Well since we're alone let try for that second baby" I smile kissing Kylie's neck"