Chapter 3

A/N: Hiya!
It's been 10 days without Hanbinie, and the Japan tour will still go as planned...
I'm honestly a bit disappointed but what else did I expect?
I hope the police would look through this case and give us some good news soon...

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I apologize for any mistakes.

It's been a week already ever since I started to tutor Junhoe. I managed to get used to it a bit now.  I still felt a bit more tired, but it wasn't terrible like the first day. Luckily, it's already the weekend so I have some time to rest.

Jimin and his father didn't need my help to make breakfast since Jimin usually ate cereal and his father drank coffee, so I allowed myself to sleep in to catch up with all the hours of sleep I missed during the week.

I was exhausted, I sometimes fell asleep during classes and I skipped my dinner regularly to make time for everything I needed to do during the evening.

I groaned and moved in my bed as I heard my phone alerting me of new messages. I don't have any power to see who it was. I just want to go back to sleep. But since it didn't stop I eventually sat down on my bed and reached a hand to my phone to check who it was.

I had a few texts from Jiwon, texts from our group chat and Junhoe?

I frowned at that. Why is he sending me messages at the weekend?

I moved my fingers through my hair, deciding to check his messages first.
What could he possibly want? We don't have any exams soon and we finished all of our homework.

Junhoe: Hey

Junhoe: Sorry if I woke you up or anything

Junhoe: I just wanted to say thank you for tutoring me this week.

'You've been thanking me every damn day.' I thought frustrated.

Junhoe: I also understood that for a whole week I was talking to you without knowing who you are. Mr. Lee didn't tell me.

Junhoe: and I want to repay you for your time

Yeah. That's definitely not going to happen Koo Junhoe.
First, we didn't finish with the tutoring. And second, Mr. Lee is already repaying me with extra credit.

Me: It's okay. You don't have to do anything.

Junhoe: C'mon, don't be like this. I know how pain in the ass it must be tutoring me.

I couldn't help but chuckle on that.

Me: Well, that is true.

Junhoe: Ouch, now you're just hurting my feelings.

Me: You're a fast learner though, I'll give you that.

Junhoe: Just that?

I didn't even notice, but I was smiling as I was replaying his messages. Was I... Actually enjoying having a conversation with him?

Me: Hmm... You actually care about your studies. Unlike most of the students in your social status.

Junhoe: I'll take that as a compliment. Though it's mostly because if I won't do good at school my father would kick me out of the house.

Me: That sounds harsh.

Junhoe: Yeah, that's my father to you.