Prologue

3rd Person (POV)

"It was another day in Spectacular Woods, and today, Peanut is going to make a new ride!" Shania stated to the little girl named Silver, who giggles in delight.

"How about, hmm, a carrousel? But not just any carrousel, a carrousel that has Hover Bugs, but in their megamorph forms, so when you pull on the spike, they will come to life!" Silver yelled excitedly.

"What a brilliant idea sweetie!" Shania replied.

"Now, all you have to do is give Peanut his pen, and whisper into his ear what you want him to create." She whispered, as Silver stares at her beloved mother in awe.

Meanwhile...

Peanut's (POV)

There it is again. I listen closely to what the voice was saying, "Peanut, I want you to make a carrousel, but, instead of horses, put megamorph Hover Bugs, that can come to life when you pull the spike," she whispered.

"What a splendorific idea!" I yelled before using my pen to build just that!

Meanwhile...

Silver's (POV)

I laugh excitedly, but that was short lived when I felt a shock of electricity hurt my heart.

"Ahh! It hurts! It hurts!" I screamed.

"Silver, what's wrong!?!" Mom cried out, pulling me into her lap.

"What happened!?!" Dad ran into my room.

3rd Person (POV)

"Mom, dad, my heart, it hurts!" Silver cried in pain.

"We have to take her to a hospital!" Shania exclaimed.

"I'll Shadow Teleport us there." Shadow whispered, Shania nodded hastily, and he takes them there.

Time skip...

3rd Person (POV)

As the doctor explained to the parents about her condition, their heart kept breaking with every word.

"I'm sorry, but if this happens again and the bolt has a high amount of voltage... The bolt would most likely strike her heart and... Kill her." The doctor whispered to them.

Shania burst into tears, and Shadow struggled to keep his in.

"Is there we can stop this from happening?" He asked.

"There is one way, but, you won't like it," the doctor replied.

"What is it?" He was scared for his daughters life.

"The one way you can do to protect your daughter is... To remove anything that makes her feel too much of a feeling, and you as the parents, mustn't let her get involved in anything, and when she goes to school, same thing, make sure it's a private school or home school her, that way you can avoid her feeling too much of any emotion," the doctor stated, this is what broke them.

"Are you suggesting we destroy the childhood of our daughter?" Shania muttered.

"... Yes." He responded hesitantly.

3rd Person (POV)

Ever since that day, a little piece of the Spectacular Woods would disappear from the little girls bedroom, Silver would always be asking where that piece has gone, and the parents would say "it's probably lost somewhere in the house sweetie," Silver couldn't help but feel like her parents were lying to her, but she pushed that feeling away.

If only she knew the truth....