|1|Time|

A/N
hello everyone! im really happy you've decided to read this book aaah. first of all, this is about me.. selfish, i know, but you can imagine this scenario happening to you if you desire.
this book hasn't started off as a love one but relationships may grow!

also im pretty new to the marvel fandom so im likely to get details wrong, please correct me if i do.

i hope you enjoy 🤠
ok i'll go now bye lol

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was a rainy afternoon at Barkely High. Florence Tetley was fiddling with her locker keys and ended up banging it with her fist and sighing, part of the usual routine.

"Usual row with the locker, eh?" A voice mused next to her. Flo looked dryly at her best friend Mary and rolled her eyes. She eventually wrenched the locker open and shoved her books inside, slamming it again in triumph.

"How's that, you metal fucker?" She said and laughed. It was Mary's turn to roll her eyes.
"Come on, we'll be late for the bus." Flo nodded and they headed down the hallway together.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Flo stood up as the bus came to a halt and waved to Mary. She stepped out of the vehicle into the sheet of cold rain that was currently cascading onto the street and frantically fumbled with the strap of her umbrella.
Unfortunately, the umbrella decided to hibernate. She raised her bag over her head and sprinted for her house, slamming the door behind her. She had slammed a lot of doors today.

She was home alone, as her Dad was picking up her younger brother from school and her Mum was at work. She dropped her bag at the door and got into bed in her PJS with a bowl of cereal.

'Breaking News: Spider-Man has saved us yet again as he webbed robbers at the bank 13 minutes ago.'

The news chattered away on her TV. She huffed. While this kid was swinging around and solving crime, she was stumbling around in the rain like an idiot and eating cereal in bed at 4pm.

She changed the channel to a show she'd seen a few times and lay down. Only 4 more days until the weekend.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Meanwhile, Peter swung into his bedroom and sat down, pulling the wet mask off of his head, his hair frizzing into a messy updo. He pulled out his phone and texted Happy, letting him know all was OK.

Suddenly, he got an urgent reply.
'You are needed immediately. Report back ASAP.'
"Really? I only just got home.." He grumbled, as he slipped the mask back on and swung out of the window again.

A few moments later he landed swiftly on the marble floor of the Avengers HQ. Stephen, Bruce, Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy were stood around a large table with concern etched onto their faces.

"Finally.." Bruce muttered before glancing at Stephen who gave him a stern look.
"Hello, Peter. Take a seat." He said as he began to talk in a hushed tone to Bruce and Thor.

Peter slowly sat down and looked around him. Everyone was muttering and suddenly the spell was shattered as Steve entered the room. Everyone sat at their seats as he walked to the front.

"Hello everyone. I am sure some of you are aware of our situation and we must remain calm. It's something we can handle and I am going to select a few of you to deal with it." He said.

Peter raised an eyebrow and Steve noticed. "Peter. A large pack of Asgardian Wolves have been reported on Earth."
Peter's eyebrow narrowed. "Wolves? Surely Thor can just wave his hammer and they'll stop. I mean, he is their king after all.."

Steve shook his head. "They seem to be controlled somehow. They are more powerful than the average Asgardian Wolf. Something is happening and it may be a warning to something bigger. We need a squad to investigate."

He walked in front of the room and everyone lined up.
"For this task, you must all go to the location and capture the wolves or take them down. This could be the work of a higher power and may be a warning. Dr Strange will teleport you tomorrow morning. Get some rest." He nodded and left.

Everyone parted ways and Peter swung back to his bedroom, landing on his bed exhaustedly. He was asleep within seconds and recharged for the journey to come.