The New Photography Teacher

Liz's POV
I woke up because of my annoying alarm. Usually, I'd wake up pretty normal, but today I had a bad feeling. I couldn't explain it, just a bad feeling. However I decided to just ignore it and get ready for school.

Time Skip To Start Of School
"Liz!" My best friend, Anna, shouted. She ran over to me.

"Hey Anna." I replied.

"We've got photography first! And we've got a new teacher! We don't have to deal with that annoying strict one anymore."

"Omg I totally forgot! That's amazing!"

"Okay, lets go! I wanna get there early to see what he or she looks like!"

We both walked to our photography classroom, talking about random things. Soon we had arrived and we both walked into the classroom. Our new teacher looked to be in his early 30s. He was pretty average looking.

"Hello ladies! I'm Mr Linde, and I'll be your new photography teacher. Could you please take a seat?" He asked kindly, and me and Anna sat next to each other. I looked back at him and he was staring me dead in the eye. It was a bit creepy. He was probably just trying to get to know us though, since he was new.

Once everyone had arrived, he began to teach the lesson. But, throughout the lesson, he would keep looking at me. He always asked me the questions. It was starting to get really creepy but, I decided to just ignore it.

The end of the lesson was there pretty quickly, and everyone started to leave the classroom. I was about to walk out with Anna to our next lesson, but Mr Linde called me.

"Liz! Could you please speak to me for a minute? Alone." He asked.

"Um, sure." I said, walking towards his desk.

"So, Liz, tell me a bit about yourself." He said looking me in the eye.

"Is this really necessary?" I asked. I didn't want to be rude, but he was acting really creepy.

"I'm just trying to get to know you better. You are the best student in my class. Your very talented and very beautiful too." He said, and he almost sounded like he was flirting with me.

"Look, I really have to go Mr Linde." I said, turning around to walk out of the door but he grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"You will not leave until you've answered a few of my questions, Liz." He had an angry look on his face and it was really frightening.

"Your not allowed to touch me." I said with confidence. If I threatened to go to the police, he would definitely back off.

"Maybe I should phone up your parents. Tell them you've been a naughty girl. I'll tell them how you didn't listen to your kind teacher on his first day and you were very rude.

"You can't! I've had a perfect behaviour all this year! My parents would be so angry!" I couldn't let him call my parents. They would be so angry! And if I told them after that he grabbed my wrist and was acting creepy, they would just think I was trying to get out of the trouble!

"I can, and I will. But only if you don't listen to me." He traced his hand up my arm until it reached lips and then he left them there.

"Please...stop." I said. It was making me so uncomfortable.

"Shhh. It's gonna be okay." He said, moving his finger from my lips. "Now, where do you live, Liz?"

"I...i...."

"I can easily call your parents. It would only take one minute."

"57 Wilms Road." I hated telling this pervert where I lived, but I had no choice. I couldn't let him tell my parents that I was misbehaving!

"Go to lesson now, Liz. I'll see you later." He said, staring at me. I quickly ran out of the classroom and Anna was waiting for me outside. What if she heard us?

"What did he speak to you about?

"Nothing..."