Elizabeth, A Day Later

(YEARS LATER)

"My own daughter is dead... How can you blame me for this?!" William yelled.

"She was present at Circus Baby's Pizza World when it occurred?" The officer asked calmly. "With the animatronics being courtesy of Afton Robotics?" He added.

"Yes..." William responded quietly.

"I want officers and detectives on the scene, you find anything, tell me." The officer said to another officer standing behind him. "William, lets make this simple. You are a murderer." He finalised.

William kept quiet but delivered a nasty glare in the officers direction as the other officers walked out.

☆Circus Baby's Pizza World☆

"Take precautions." The detective warned. "This place is alive."

The officers and detectives took ease as they entered the building. They glared their torches toward the stage to find that no animatronic was where they should have been. The officers began spreading and moving throughout the building.

"Hey. I think I heard something." An officer said as he was looking towards a door.

"Let's go in then." His partner encouraged. They opened the door slowly, it was dark, you couldn't see three meters in front of you. The room was almost silent, with a few mechanical sounds every now and then. They found a panel before them.

"I wonder what this does." The female officer said and she pulled it up. She began pressing buttons and looking at what was displayed on the screen before the silence was broken... with a laugh.

"Hahhahaha-ha-a... I think-ink there's s-someone over there!-!" The raspy voice said.

The officers jumped, with fear striking their spines. They were quick to run out of the room, slamming the door behind them.

"The detective was right about this place being alive." The male officer panted. "Let's keep looking..."

The female officer stood still, almost paralyzed with the fear struck in her. The male officer shook her shoulder.

"Come on we need to go..." He pushed.

The female officer didn't budge, she was staring forward, into the darkness. She had fear locked away in her eyes, her skin had fallen stone cold. As the officer was trying to nudge her away, light ballet music began to play. At first it seemed calming, but as it went on, it became louder, as if it was moving towards them. The male officer ran away, leaving the other officer behind. As he shut the door, he heard a sharp thrusting sound, almost as if someone had just been impaled.

Meanwhile, some of the other officers and detectives were having a poke around. One small light was keeping the room alit, at least until it went out. The officers panicked and squabbled out of fear.

"Shh!" One of the officers persisted. As the place fell quiet, footsteps could be heard wallowing in the dark. They seemed to scan around the room, almost exploring it, then they stopped. The room was engulfed in complete silence, until...

"Is it Showtime!?" A very muffled, robotic voice said. The officers and detectives stayed still, and completely silent, until they heard the footsteps leave the room.

"Torches." An officer said. "We have to find it... her..?" The officers switched on their torches and walked into the next room. The door closed behind them.

"Oh what now!?" A detective said, frustrated.

"Um... I think you mean.. who now?" One of the officers chimed in. They all pointed their lights forward to see Funtime Golden Freddy standing tall in front of them.