-Chapter 8- The Second Girl

{ Narrator }

Clockwork laid in her bed, staring at the roof while hugging her giraffe. Toby laid in his new bed, reading "The Outsiders". ( If you didn't read it, read it! It's such a good book. ;3; )

"Hey, Toby.." Clockwork said, slowly, still staring at the roof. She turn her head to Toby, "Do you like me?"

Toby smiled and continued to look at his book, "Of course I do. Your my best friend!" He took a second to twitch.

"No.." Clocky said, turning her head back to the ceiling, "No, not like that.."

"Oh.." Toby blushed, trying to avoid eye contact.

After a couple seconds of silence, Clockwork sighed, "You don't like me.. Do you? I mean, I understand.. After trying to kill you and all.." She looked down.

Toby looked a Clockwork immediately, "N-no, no! Clockwork, I do love you, I really do, but.. It's just..." He looked down, quietly.

She looked at him, "You don't like me as much because I tried to kill you..?"

"No.." Toby looked at Clockwork, "I- .. I actually... I actually liked you more after that."

Clockwork looked confused.

"I mean, you showed mercy... I'm glad you still have that in you. Most of us don't." Toby said, smiling.

Clockwork blushed a bit in response, "Thank you.."

Toby looked at her blush and sighed, "The reason why I can't be involved with you is because I'm- um.." He tried to collect the right words, "I'm with someone... I'm with.. Um.. Jane." Toby said, knowing how much Clocky hates her from the start

"What?!" Clockwork said, sitting up, "Your in love with her?!"

Toby nodded, slowly. Clockwork groaned.

'Really?! Jane?!! I hate her even more now!' Clockwork said in her head.

"Hey, why do you even want to know who I love..?" Toby questioned.

Clockwork stopped and blushed, "Uh.."

Toby smirked as he continued to read his book.

'She loves me.. She actually loves me...' He said in his head.

Clockwork got up, "I'm going to go downstairs. Don't mind me." She said, going out the door.

{ Clockwork's POV }

That.. That bitch!

Looks like another one to add to my I-Hope-You-Die list!

---

[ I-Hope-You-Die List: ]

BEN

Not dying anytime soon.

Jane

Gonna die after I'm done with her!

---

I hate Jane.. I hate Jane... I hate Jane

Huh.. I guess I know how BEN felt with me and Toby, now...

I ran downstairs into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. When I was there, I put my head on the table and groaned, indicating that I was sad/stressed. I groaned again, but louder, and nobody cared.

To be honest, I'm not an attention freak but that kind of bothered me that Toby was the only person who cared. I mean, some of the Creepypasta's where in their rooms, like Sally, but most of my friends where down here. EJ was with BEN is their room, but, come on, Hoodie and Masky where there!