𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛

*slap* I woke up to a hand that just Collided with my face I feel tears start to come up but I hold them back I look at Stewart and see he is the one that hit me all I say is I understand get up and get ready for school child ok I reply as I'm getting up to head in the shower I felt a breeze behind me I turn around and look at him he had a smirk on his face soon I realized that he was trying to hit me again but somewhere that a lady shouldn't be touched I couldn't help it this time a tear fell.

as I was getting clothes and walking into the bathroom Stewart left and I closed the door "wow all I've been doing these past days is crying I feel like such a crybaby" I get out the shower after 20 min I didn't wanna be late but somehow I managed to be I head downstairs and see Susan and Stewart um hi I say they didn't reply just looked at me honey I gotta go get ready for work I'll see you later I heard Stewart say to Susan ok she replied.

im sorry but you have to walk to school maybe you could catch a ride with the boy next door ok I'll see um thank you I say to her she looks at me confusingly for what For trying to help me I say as I see her slide a bag in my backpack it smelled really good "growls"that's the sound that my stomach makes Susan laughs and says you must be quite hungry I packed you some breakfast I didn't want Stewart to see so I had to be discreet about it sorry no! i say no need to say sorry I'm so grateful thank you um Stewart kinda- I got cut off bye Stewart walking in well I'm gonna head to school I say as I'm walking out.

I'm 10 min away from school I see a car pull up and realize it's the boy from yesterday get in Um excuse me I say get in he says more forcefully I was taught not to take any offers from strangers sorry I keep waking the gets out picks me up and puts me in the car.

you don't needa be walking by yourself this neighborhood is dangerous he says with gritted teeth what do you mean "smack"i flinch and get ready for impact and shield my face I feel hands on holding mine I start to feel weird but I realize he is trying to pry my hands off why did you flinch he asked um I-i thought you were gonna hit me why would you think that?
"Just forget nvm sorry" if you say so he says I look at him and see has an emotion in his eyes that I can't really comprehend.

  *mumbles* I really don't wanna come here he looks up and says I'm pretty sure no one wants to be here but we have to deal with it and stop letting dumbass irrelevant ass pig lookin ass smooshed in face foot fetish ass people push you around they are nobody to do that to they just don't have anything better to do "pffffffffft"
Is all I hear as I bust out laughing foot fetish? I see his lips turn up like he's trying not to smile but struggling cute laugh lets go "not really but thx" I head in the school and got to 2nd period.

since I missed first when I walk in same thing people are just staring at me and whispering like I'm just some sort of animal or something that doesn't belong here *BANG* is what I hear on the door everyone jumps and look at what's going on and I notice that there is a fight HUNTER IS FIGHTING!! I hear a student yell hunter? What be he just got here I move in between people so I can see and when I make it to the front I see that it is indeed hunter he is punching a guy over and over I see that the guy on the ground is bleeding historically *gasp*.

HUNTER! I tell and everyone looks at me I shrink back and cover my face please stop I whisper he looks at me for a second and walk away everyone looks at me once again a girl comes up to me and says you know hunter no I reply um I just know that he is new. new? She says hunter isn't new he just got out of j.d.s.f.t.t (juveniles delinquent school for troubled teens)
What your telling me he- he came to this school yes she says he left because well apparently he did a lot of fucked shit *cringe at her choice of words*um can you not swear please sure she says well um I'll see you later hopefully.

bye the way I'm Emma I'm new what your new how do you know everything then well I kinda get the 411 on everything I have my ways but hopefully we could talk later yea I hope so I smile I hope I make a friend mom would be proud I hold back my tears and head to lunch somebody taps me in my shoulder I turn around and my face collides with a tray of food I sit there because I'm use to I don't try to stop them or anything it's ok they -they can do what they want to me.

I deserve it I'm the hideous one  *punch* Is all I hear and I realize that someone just punched the guy that punched me I move and see that it is hunter I look at him with sorrowful eyes but I don't mean to I'm miserable I'm so miserable even though I don't admit it he look at me grabs my hand and walks me to the bathroom we teach the bathroom he takes me into the girls bathroom and washes the food off my face he doesn't say anything about while doing it I'm hunter why-why do you keep helping me I say because your broken and no one deserves to be treated the way you do I'll be here for you I'll make sure no one messes with you again ok a tear slides out of my eyes I'm- thank you I hug him he try's to push me off but I keep hugging I don't let go pretty soon he gives up and just sits there  we leave the restroom and go to my 3rd period but before that I hear him mumble.........

"no one had been able to stop me before so why did she"?.......