The night of everything

As Izuku was walking down the street he hears his beloved Shoto Todoroki was calling out for him. "IZUKU!" Todoroki says, I need you baby come here!. Midoryia runs to Todoroki at the sound of his voice and being relieved after his hard day of fighting villains since he was the number 2 hero from class 1-A.
They go home and make dinner after a unexpected crash outside. Mydoryia looks outside and sees hell breaking through.

He calls out to Todoroki so they can go help out and see what has gone on. The hero killer has broke loose again but this time he was very flashy with what he was doing. We immediately rushed out shoto using his quirk on both sides and me using one for all.

We had 3 casualties but ended up getting all bystanders to safety and showing what it means to be a true hero. It took about 30 minutes for us to completely defeat Stain but that's because he kept dodging us and paralyzed me for 3 minutes, Todoroki ended up stalling until I was able to stand back up and fight.

We had went home after the whole ordeal and made sure everyone was safe. I had went into our room and looked at my All night poster and said "I did it..I'm a true hero and I'm gonna be our symbol of piece"

Soon I had got into the shower and hear the door creak open..it was Todoroki! "May I join midoryia?" He says..