The best night

"May I join you midoryia?.." Todoroki says
He pulls the curtains exposing my naked self, he hops in and hugs me from behind leaving hickeys on my neck making me moan softly while the water hits our backs.

"Todoroki? I love you" I whisper in his ear, he says back "I love you too but I'm sorry for what is about to happen so brace yourself" he has lust in his eyes as I feel his hard large member poking my back. He pins me to the wall crashing his lips on mine licking my bottom lip asking to enter my mouth.

We start kissing passionately as Todoroki picks me up out of the shower and throws me into the bed, "your gonna obey me okay baby?" Shoto says, I love when these nights happen thinking to myself and couldn't remember the last time I had it and was so needy for his member and his love.

"Get on your knees baby" he says and I continue to say "yes daddy" he shoved my hard member in my mouth and makes me deep throat his shaft. Making me moan ever so slightly.

He picks me up and throws me on the bed and rips open my leg starting to leave hickeys all over my body trailing down to my twitching member having moans escape my mouth. He starts stroking my member having me arch my back and grasping the sheets.

He flips me over then inserts his long member into me not letting me adjust to his size and starts moving at an inhuman speed causing me to moan amensly in pleasure.

The feeling of him tearing my walls makes my eyes roll back in my head screaming him name like crazy.
"I'm bout to c-c-cum Todo" I manage to say while still moaning from the pleasure. He fills me up then flips beside me kissing my forehead and embracing me and slowly both of us drifting off to sleep but I hear
him whisper"I love you baby"

Sorry I'm not good at this I'm trying my best😂