The In-conclusion (Chap 3)

In almost an instant Michael and Jack were back to the subway, the boring, trash filled subway. Taylor finally noticed their reappearance and asked where they were for the past twenty minutes. Michael and Jack hurriedly stuffed the nexuses into their pockets. Michael said "Uh, we were in the bathroom." 

     "Don't bother lying to me, you know I can read your mind. Plus saying that you were both in the bathroom for twenty minutes is not the best excuse."

     "I know, but really, it was nothing," Michael glanced at the floor, avoiding Taylor's death stare.

     "Yeah, Michael's right, it really was nothing, we just got lost looking for the bathroom. Plus, where are the others?" Jack began to gesture behind Taylor.

     Taylor eventually shrugged it off and responded, "Well of course Ostin and Mckenna are over at the snack stations," She pointed over to where Ostin and Mckenna were waiting at a table to get their food. "I think Zeus went to go buy some extra ponchos, and Tessa followed him. Nichelle is probably being an introvert somewhere in a dark corner. And Tara was supposed to be following me, but she probably got lost in the crowd, she probably gave up and went over to Quentin and Torstyn," She pointed over to where Quentin was frantically glancing around the whole station, probably overwhelmed by all the people. "Oh, and Abigail is making her way over to Ostin and Mckenna's table,"

     "Anyway, now that we know where most everyone is, I think we can go. But where's Cassie and Grace? And you forgot to mention Ian."

     "Ian is still in the subway, observing everybody. He's probably seeking out the people who pick their noses. Cassie and Grace are there too. So lets get on, and hope everybody sees us so they can follow."

      Michael, Jack and Taylor all went over to the subway and all the others began to follow. Once everybody was on the subway, Taylor scooted closer to Michael and rested her head on his shoulder. Michael then said, "Are you only doing this so you can read my mind? Because if you are, i'm going to try to think of spiders."

     "No, i'm doing this because I love you Michael. And you know i'm not afraid of spiders. Also partly because of your reason." She mumbled the last part.

     They began to lean in to kiss, but then Ostin interrupted them with a horrifying fact. "Did you know that with every average kiss, lasting one to three seconds, you exchange more germs than eating a piece of bread that fell on the bathroom floor for ten minutes?"

     "Wow Ostin, that was such a wonderful fact, everyone wants to know that, thank you, so much, really, not really." Taylor said in a cross between sarcasm and an optimistic tone.

     "My thought exactly!" Said Michael, amazed and oblivious.

     "I know," Taylor started smirking. Her smile faded and she started again with, "Hey speaking of thoughts n' stuff, you know that girl you two were eyeing? I tried to read her mind, but I couldn't. Isn't that weird?"

     " Yeah, maybe you were just tired," Michael said reassuringly.

     "Yeah," Taylor started yawning, "Maybe I was," And with that, she fell asleep on his shoulder.

     As Michael was glancing around at his friends, he noticed Jack who was smiling slightly and glancing at his pocket, with the cubed object inside. Michael almost forgot about the strange device that girl gave him. All Michael did for the rest of the ride was replay the magnificent scene of when he first arrived there. Wishing he could go back soon, he touched the imparter and smiled, doing nothing else until they got to their hotel rooms. 

     Once they were all settled in their rooms, and once Taylor left to go to the cafe downstairs, he called Jack over to his room. Eventually when Jack arrived, he pulled out the imparter from his pocket, straightened his nexus, then mumbled, "Show me Sophie,".