Alister x Bunny

Alister POV

Senior year at Ever After High has started, and the student council has gone out of their way to make sure our last year is memorable. They have decided on many plans to make this year the best, and one idea was introduced today.

I looked up on the big screen in the hallway where Blondie was planted holding a microphone. " Good morning, fairytale lovers! This is Blondie locks reporting to you live in Book End! Okay, Apple, what have you planned for all of us today?"

" Well, Blondie, Maddie, and I thought it would be fun to host a funfair to kick off an amazing start to our last year together! All ticket money collected will go to Rosabella's charity on saving the ogres."

" The tea kettles will steam while the merry boats gleam. Hats of day tip-tap on cobwebs", Maddie added.

Blondie and Apple gave each other a confused glance. "What she said," Apple replied and smiled into the camera.

How have they not learned Riddlish yet? What Maddie said was actually quite touching. 

" How fairest," Bunny said next to me. How is someone's voice that angelic?

Oh, stop thinking about her that way. You're friends, and that's it. There's no way she thinks about you in that way.

Right. Snap Out of it, Alistair!

                    *                                                 *                                                     *

As more talk of the carnival went on, I couldn't help but wishing Bunny and me to go together as a couple.

The only person I told about my crush was Lizzie. When I told her my predicament, she said, " Go ask Cupid. She is the expert, after all."

How could I not have thought about this sooner?

I knocked on the door to her office, and she smiled and let me in. 

Cupid POV

When I saw Alistair walk in, I immediately knew what he was here for. Bunny came to me earlier today wanting the same thing.

" Let me guess... you want to ask Bunny to the funfair as a date, and you don't know how to ask her because you are scared that she only sees you as a friend."

His jaw dropped, and I almost laughed.

" How did you.." he began.

" This isn't my first rodeo, you know," I cut him off. 

" Right. So what do I do?"

An Idea struck me. Oh, I can't wait for the results.

" Write a letter telling you how you feel. Put it in her locker and wait for her response."

He hugged me and rushed out of my office.

At the end of the day, I saw Alistair look inside his locker to see a letter of his own. I told Bunny to do the same thing this morning.

Across the hall, Bunny saw her letter. They both smiled as they adored the piece of parchment, and their smiles were contagious.

My work here is done. 

AN: Hey guys, it's Bella here! Thank you so much for checking out my new story! 

What couples/ characters of ever after high do you want me to write about? I'm interested in what you choose. 

If you are a fan of Darabella  ( Rosabella and Daring), please check out my other book! I promise I'll write a chapter of them in here as well! 

Please comment, share, and vote! :)