Her Secret Admirer

There it is, the "love" letter that had been coming for almost a month to your locker. It's filled with compliments and such, sometimes it even has some candy inside.

(Name)-chan sighed as she opens the letter.

"Good morning beautiful!" And some candy inside

She glanced around to see who might have put these letters into her locker.

"(Name)-chaaaannnnnnn~!!"

She jolted as someone hugged her from behind

"Oh my god you trash. Didn't i tell you not to hug me from behind? And don't make so much noise in the morning!"

"Eehhhh, it's not good to mock people early in the morning, (name)-chaann~ and it's not a nice nickname for your bestfriend, moreover your beloved senpai!" Oikawa said.

"Shut it trashy-senpai"

"Why is (name)-chan so mean to meeeeeee~ i love you, you knowww?" Hearing that, you blushed.

Yes, you've been friends with Oikawa ever since you were little. Though you were two years younger than he is, you still hang out with him which made his fangirls jealous of you. You and Oikawa went to Kitagawa Daiichi Middle School. And i might add, he is your crush.

You went to your classroom and saw your best friend sleeping on his desk, behind yours.

"Tobio-kun.. wake up.." you said as you shook his arm.

"Hmm? What is it (name)? You got another letter?" Kageyama said as he rubs his eyes.

"Yeah, i wonder who.."

Skip to next dayy

Today you woke up earlier so you know who puts those letters in your locker.

Maybe it was just a prank? You thought as you walk to school.

You arrived about one hour earlier, since you're really curious about those letters.

As you reached the hallway, you saw someone putting a letter in your locker. He glanced around, making sure no one saw him putting the letter in your locker. It was Oikawa.