Sweety! Mine!

Mikey left me in my room alone I watch every move he made I saw raph I got up and tried to close mah door but raph put his sai between the door preventing me from closing the door. I was getting scared I didn't want to get hurt.

"Leo I wanna talk" raph said I was surprised that he wanted to talk. I slowly opened mah door and looked at raph. Oh no what is he going to do to me I didn't realize that I was shaking and tearing I hated being near raph I didn't love him as I did before.

"Leo"he said sitting on my bed

"I'm sorry please don't hurt me" I cried it was the only words that could come out mah mouth. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him I was still crying.

"Leo it's ok"he smirked at me I knew what that meet I quickly flinched as he grabbed the back of my bandana his finger ran down mah body.

"Mmmm"I said why would I do that omg I can't break Mikey like this I pushed raph away from me and ran out of the room

Before I could run he grabbed me and closed the door I looked at him. I didn't want to hurt Mikey so I crawled on my bed he pinned me on the bed he was on top of me.

"Raph...."I couldn't say anything else

"It's ok fearless"he said kissing me on the lips I kissed him back he pushed closer to me I put my arms around his neck we was kissing for a long time then he started to move I opened my eyes to see him smirking at me he moved faster then he ran his fingers down mah body it felt good I pulled him closer he moved more faster

"Ahhh"I moaned oh no was I liking it what do I say to Mikey. He thrust into me I arched my back I closed mah eyes then he thrust harder.

"Nnnn"I moaned

You ok fearless"raph said

"Ahh...I want you" I moaned

Why would I say that I pulled him closer as he got faster moaned louder I heard foot steps then a knock on the door.

"Leo you ok"Mikey asked

Raph covered my mouth and he cumed in me so hard and deep it felt good but I didn't want to stop he looked at me telling me to be quiet he uncovered my mouth and pulled out of me I wanted to scream but I just layed there he put the covers over me and opened the door Mikey ran to me.

"What did you do to him raph"Mikey asked

"Everything" he responded Mikey hugged me I hugged him back but I was feeling a little excited from raph just leaving me with warm cum in me I looked at Mikey.

"I'm ok"I said

"Good"he glared at me I got scared he slapped me and then slapped raph I pulled the covers over me tearing why would he do that. Raph got up and kicked Mikey.

"What the hell"raph yelled Mikey eyes where red he smirked at raph and punched him I crawled to the corner of my bed against the wall with my covers. Mikey got raph to leave but he left me behind dark Mikey came to me and pulled me.