FFTH - 3

🐰 Nayeon's POV 🐰

"You're here again Sana-ya?" I said. She's been here in my bar for 3 consecutive nights.

"I just want to chill unnie. Let me have my usual drink."

"Is there a problem? You know you can open up to me. Maybe I can help,you know."

"I'm torn unnie. You know I love Tzuyu right? But my feelings for Dahyun is coming back. You know how miserable I became when we broke up, but I can't believe my heart. It still beats for him and you know how much my mom loved him. I don't know what to do." she cried while drinking.

"As much as I want to tell you to choose Tzuyu, I'm not in the right place to do that. But let me tell you, Tzuyu is a good man. He deserves to know what you feel. I can see that he's been calling you many times now. Maybe he is worried. As for Dahyun, did you two get back together?"

"We're okay, we've talked yesterday. He wants me back. He also know that I have a boyfriend. I want to be with him but I also want to be with Tzuyu. Why can I just have them at the same time?" she sigh and continue to drink.

"Sana-ya, you're the only one who can figure this out. If your mind cannot process the answer, maybe you can consult your heart, I'm sure it can give you the answer. Just follow your heart, it will lead you to the right one."

"I don't want to lose both."

"But you can't also have both."

"I know I'm being unfair but you know my story right?"

"Of course, I'm your bestfriend. But Sana-ya, it's unfair. Just because you and Dahyun broke up due to his luck of time and attention for you, means you need to use Tzuyu who gives you time and attention despite of his busy schedule. Do you even love him or you just need him?"

"You know that time and attention is important for me. I feel loved. I am not alone. I can feel happiness."

"You didn't answer my question Sana-ya! Do you love him or you just need him for you to feel not alone and to feel valued?"

"I. . . . I know i love him but I also love Dahyun."

"You know? That means you used your brain. What does your heart feel?"

"I'm confused unnie."

"You will not be confused if you really love Tzuyu. Follow your heart and you will know the answer. Enough for your drinks, Momo will be here in a minute. I called him to pick you up."

"Thank you unnie."

"There's no free these days Sana-ya, you need to pay for your drinks. I also need to live. My business will go down if you keep on drinking for free." I said and we laughed together.

"I must be crazy. I'm crying a while ago then now,I'm already laughing."

"You're crazy indeed. Momo's here, you better go home now."

"Sana-ya, you know you have low tolerance for alcohol right? You shouldn't drink too much. I'm not always here to pick you up." Momo nagged.

"Oppa, calm down will you? I'm okay. I'm just having fun here and I'm not that drunk."

"Hurry up, let's go. Nayeon noona, please don't let her drink next time. We'll go ahead. Thank you for calling me and for taking care of my drunk sister."Momo said then wink at me.

"Arasso. Drive safely. Call me once the both of you got home. Okay? Take care." I said. I hope Sana would clear her mind and choose who she really loves.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Author-nim also want both Sana-ya. 😂😂😂 I'm confused. I cannot choose 😂😂😂