Meeting Reiko

"Since when has a red planet been in front of the Earth?" A young girl about 10, short for her age, with chin length spiky dark blue hair and onyx eyes pondered, utterly confused.

"That's weird, Mom." A boy about 14 with dark green hair and black eyes average height replied also staring at the planet.

"Do you think we should land on it first, Reiko?" Another person asked. It was a man with black spiky hair and black eyes, pretty tall. Reiko nodded and turned to her son.

"Resu, Kento, we're landing on the planet." The two nodded and immediately went to the large spaceship's control room.

'I don't know why, but I've got a bad feeling about this,' Reiko thought, a brown Saiyan tail swinging from a hole in her sky blue Gi pants.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Well we're here, Mom," Resu called as he walked out of the control room with Kento. Reiko jumped off the purple love seat and opened the hatch.

"Well let's see what's out there." What they found was a desolate wasteland with a few patches of dark green grass, and a purple sky. In place where the moon should be, was the Earth. Over to the east was a sprawl of buildings, and the three can sense most of the people were there. Kento turned to the two with a look like "you-know-what-to-do". The remaining two Saiyans nodded and they both put their hands on any part of Kento. The said Saiyan lifted two fingers, the middle and index, to his forehead. In an instant, all three disappeared and reappeared at the edge of the city, which they found a numerous amount of people looking up admiringly at a hulking silver figure above them.

"I wonder what this is all about," Resu wondered aloud. Reiko and Kento, however, had a look of dread on their faces.

/Do you feel that powerlevel/ Reiko stuttered with telepathy to Kento.

<Yeah I do. But doesn't it feel familiar...> Kento trailed off.

"Prince Vegeta!" They both whispered worriedly.

"Well at least it wasn't Goku," Kento sighed.

"Wait what happened to Prince Vegeta, mom?" Resu asked.

"That silver guy absorbed him," Reiko explained, still looking at the guy.

"Baby wears diapers and the Tuffles have bad bre~ath!" A sing-song voice echoed in the square. The three, confused, looked towards the girl who sang that and looked in horror as the - Tuffles as she called them - looked at her with glowing red eyes filled with killer intent.

"Kill her!" The leader, Baby, yelled and two boys flew straight over to her. A woman then came up and kicked the girl in the cheek, sending her flying to the ground, hard. Resu made a move to go help, but Kento held him down and told him to watch. A man wearing a green jacket and glasses, came up to the girl and held her by the neck. Reiko's eyes widened, and before Kento or Resu could stop her, she teleported straight to the girl and kicked the man, sending him flying. The girl landed, holding her neck, and coughing trying to regain her breath. A few stray tears were still falling down her face.

"T-thank y-you," the girl thanked. Reiko smiled and helped the girl up to her full height, which turned out to be a head taller than her.

"Here I come!" A voice yelled and a dark skinned boy with a dark brown Mohawk landed behind the girl.

"Uub!" The girl yelled.

"Pan, go with that little girl, I'll handle this," Uub said glaring up at Baby. Pan nodded and turned towards Reiko. Reiko smiled and motioned for her to grab onto her shoulder. Pan looked confused but shrugged and did so. Reiko put her middle finger and index finger to her forehead and, before you could say "Food!" she teleported to where the rest were, which was near a huge boulder. They landed on top of the rock. Kento was leaning on it, and Resu was sitting cross legged next to him. The two girls jumped down in front of them, and Resu smiled.

"Mom!" He cried and hugged her.

Pan looked confused," Mom?"

"What you didn't think I was actually 10 did ya?" Reiko asked straightening out her sleeveless light gold Gi top.

"W-well, yeah..." Pan replied as she turned to her side.

Reiko shrugged," honest mistake." Pan shrugged also, and seemed to turn to leave, but turned back.

"Wait I forgot to ask. What are your names?"

"Kento."

"Resu!"

"Reiko."