Meeting Goku

"So... What are we gonna do now?" Resu asked flying upside down. Kento sighed from his spot on the floor next to Reiko.

"We have no idea. Wait until that Baby guy shows up?" He suggested sarcastically getting to his feet. Reiko copied the gesture and stood up flying to her son's height. Just then a light thump could be heard and something that could be chocolate fell to the floor.

"Is that chocolate?" Reiko asked, her stomach growling. She then tensed looking up towards the sky. The other two did the same. Baby landed in front of them, seemingly ignoring them, picked up the piece of chocolate, and ate it whole.

"Man, I wanted to eat it." Resu complained, landing on his feet. They then felt two new power levels, both quite strong. They looked up and noticed a snowy white haired man with purple skin, holding what seemed to be a 10 year old kid with black spiky hair, black eyes, and a monkey tail swinging behind him.

"Oh, Goku." Baby noted with his mouth full.

"You are so lucky Reyoto's not here," Kento muttered, shaking his head.

"Yeah, he'd kick ya in the snobs," Reiko agreed with her arms crossed and nodding her head. Everyone, except Resu and the other boy who were laughing, sweatdropped. Reiko looked around surprised.

"What! He would," She whined, tailed spiked up.

Kento rolled his eyes," excuse my wife, she gets quirky at times." The boy, the purple guy left, looked perplexed and mouthed "wife." Does that mean? Is she? The boy jumped down in front of Reiko.

"You got turned into a kid?" He asked the girl who was at least 2in taller than him. Reiko rubbed the back of her neck nervously.

"Oh I love this story!" Resu exclaimed with a grin.

"Yeah ate a giant mushroom," Reiko began.

"Which I told you not to, Rei," Kento interrupted.

"Anyways," Reiko continued with a glare to her husband," I ate it because I was well, hungry! Then some magical guy said it was his mushroom and I was like,'Dude it's a free planet!' but then he turned me into a kid." Everyone in the vicinity sweatdropped at her story.

"So yeah that's how it happened," Reiko concluded putting out her hand," the name's Reiko by the way." The boy smiled and took it.

"Well Reiko, call me Goku."