Chapter 1

It was five in the morning. Everyone was sleeping except for Charlie. Her mind was busy, but she wasn't really thinking. It was just, busy.

Maybe I'll take a walk. I can't fall back asleep so I might as well try to clear my mind.

She carefully stepped around the guys sleeping on the floor. When she stepped passed John, she smiled. So cute.

Charlie carefully shut the door behind her and let out a small breath.

She walked down the stairs. Then, realizing that she didn't have much energy from last nights terrible sleep, she sat down on a bench next to a small garden.

Charlie leaned back and looked up at the sky.

"Charlie?" She sat back up. It was John.

"Oh, um, good morning! Heh heh." She said awkwardly. "It's quite early!"

"Well, I mean, your out here too." John walked over and sat next to her.
"Something was on my mind. And since I couldn't fall asleep, I decided to clear it. Why did you wake up so early? "
"I heard the door. And I felt something on my hand. "
"Oh... sorry. "
"No it's fine. Plus, we get to hang out together right? Just the two of us."
They both blushed. "Ye-yeah. Right. Just the two of us. "Charlie said.

Even they both had feelings for each other, and they flirted a lot, they both wern't sure how the other felt about them.

"So, um, what was on your mind?" John said, quickly changing the subject.
"Nothing in particular, I guess. My mind just felt like it was over flowing."
"I get that feeling too sometimes. It's really annoying, especially when your trying to sleep."

There was a five second pause in between their conversation. But it didn't feel awkward.

"Yeah. Actually something was bothering me."
"What is it? "
"My dad built this animatronic, but for some reason, the eyes glitched really weirdly. I've kind of forgotten about it, but coming back here brought that memory back. It's almost like it is apart of this place now."

Another un-awkward silence.

"Well, i-is there something I can do to h-help?" John asked. He was clearly flustered. His face and ears were red and he was stuttering.

Charlie looked at him. He was turned the other way. Seeing John so flustered made her blush. He is so cute! I want to hug him!

"Hey." She giggled. "Since we don't have plans today, let's go to the coffee shop Marla's mother used to take us. That would help take my mind off things." Cause I would be thinking about you. "Then we can drive around. What do you think?"

John turned around, less flustered. "Sure." He giggled. They spent the rest of the morning talking, then left before the others wake up. They left a note on the door that said "We decided to spend the day together. We'll be back at six."