The Beginning of Realising

Crystal, don't you want to wake up or sleep till the earth is gone: Father said.

It's a new day again and the words from father's mouth the best thing happened daily. He with a cup of black lemon tea stand aside from the bed.

He is the person who believes in me. But on one day when I started to tell something which I haven't see or can say the most alarming things like the death of someone in the family. He wouldn't want to trust.

I'm a girl with lots of struggles in life but when the people realize I'm a little awkward, the way of talking is different from others, thinking different is also becoming a curse for me. I have broken friendships, similar to broken relationships which arent relationships at first. Just can say infatuations more than a real thing. Belong to a Christian (Protestant) family which is a wonderful gift ever. Jesus is Real, and have felt them. But it's not necessary to feel high god at all the time. He is always working behind the scenes.

Life seems pretty like some video game to me. What if there is a brilliant dimension out there for us?

As I was working through my laptop I urge to sleep during the afternoon. Then I suddenly recalling the things which were not recognizable at that time but now is the day of REALIZATION.