Chapter 1: My new friend

~ before I start I would like to say that I will update every Friday because that is usually when my school has off anyway hope you like my book, p.s I do not own the lyrics to the song~

" JESSICA YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES TO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE WE ARE LATE TO YOUR DAMN GAME"

" IM COMING CHILL" I say as I start hopping up and down on one foot trying to get my last stinking shoe on, after about two minutes of hopping up and down I quickly hurry down the stairs so my mom doesn't yell at me anymore.

" I'm here, I'm here, now Lego" when I get in the car I turn on the radio and on comes 'happy'- pharrell Williams

"OMG I love this song"

'It might seem crazy but I'm about to sayyy,

sunshine she's here you can take a break,

I'm a Hot air ballon that can go to space,

But I don't care baby by the way

Because I'm happy......'

As I'm singing the song my parents keep giving me looks that they think I'm happy, which makes me sing even louder until we get to the soccer field

. . . 10 minutes later

"BYE MOM, BYE DAD" I screen as I start running to the coach to tell him I'm hear.

"Their you are Jessica, anyway I need you to start the warmups for me please, 35 jumping jacks, 10 lunges per leg, 10 push-ups, then when they are done I want them to grab a partner and juggle a ball in between each other."

"Will do coach"

"Team coach wants me to start the warm ups so wht you will do is 35 jumping jacks, 10 lunges per leg, 10 push-ups, then when your done grab a partner and juggle the ball I between each other, get it, got it, great."

As I am just about to finish my push-ups I am called over by the coach

"Hey Jessica this is Samantha and she will be on our team for the day so I want you to help her get acquainted with everybody else on the team please.

As we are walking back I decide to introduce myself

"Okay we'll my name is Jessica jones back most people call me J.J or jess, or Jessie, it doesn't really madder to me, I am 16 years old and am the captain of the soccer team."

"Well as you already know my name is Samantha Johnson, most people just call me Sammy, I am

Also 16 years old, and I have been travelling a lot. and Must say that you are the only captain that seems happy for me, some stranger new girl to come and play on the team for this one game. Why are you so nice to me?"

" I feel that everybody has a reason to do something so you must have a reason to be here. so I don't Dread you being here I am actually really happy because maybe me could be friends."

"I would love to be your friend" she squealed.

"Great." when we finally get to the team members I introduce her to everybody and they all take it really fine which actually surprises me because usually the team members can be real bitchy some times.

After we get called onto the field to play me and Samantha are forward and we shuffle up and down the field scoring and also loosing goals, we pass, play and Protect, the perfect "p's". At the end if the game we won 36-31, which is the best we have done in along time, as everybody went out for ice team I couldn't go, so I went into the car to wait for my mom and dad as I was waiting i turned on the radio and on came the song 'we are the champions'. after my mom and dad came in they started the car, and of we drove we were halfway there when . . .

Sorry for the cliff hanger don't hate me . Pleasssrreeeeeeeeee hope you like my first actual chapter..

TEASER : we find out what happens

QUESTION: what do you think will happen?