Nightmare

Chapter 5

Klaus p.o.v

She pass out, I quicky rip the farbic that i tied her with off which they had leave red mark on her thigh and wrist. No! I shouldn't felt regret what I just did... She deserve it, she killed your brother Nicklaus, she think you're a monster anyway....

Her face is like the barbie doll except more beautiful and more peaceful, I remember when tyler beg me to save her when he show me, is the most prettiest thing I ever see in a photo, she is like a Queen, I need that Queen.

Her facial suddenly turn into worry and scared then she start shifting, I think she is cold so I cover her with two layers white sheet but it doesn't seem to help, I let my hand to touch her forehead then image flush to my head.

She open the door then step in my house causlly like she own it, holding to a white oak stick "klaus" she shout while walking around to find my location. "hello?" then there was a man run past her using vampire speed by that I could tell its a original.

"it not funny klaus" she shout in a high pitch. I can tell she is scared.

Then kol throw the white stick in her hand away "hey blondie" he greet sarcastically walk toward her.

Caroline keep moving backward till she hit the wall "what do you want?" she ask in a weak voice.

"you" kol replied sarcastically but I can tell he is serious.

"eww gross" Caroline fly her hand to snap kol but he caught it then grab her other free arm then pin in above her head against the cool hard wall.

"I just want to taste the mean lip of your" Kol tease then he pull forward Caroline

In just a minute Kol holding to his ball the fall to the floor, I realize she kick his nut.

Then she run toward the white oak stick then the door but kol block her way. "stay" he compelled. Within a second Kol is threatening her with a knife around her neck. She tightly on the white oak stick she is hiding behind then she suddenly insert right straight at Kol then he cry out in pain, Caroline has tear running down her face she couldn't move due to the compeltion then watch kol suffer then burn into ashes then she finally can move and run out the door "I'm sorry".

The dream break up Im back to reality find her crying with her hand covering her face. I'm not sure what I felt, anger toward Kol? Caroline? Myself? But I felt relief that she didn't want Kol dead on purpose.

I put my arm around her then held her hand away from her teary face. "I'm sorry" she whisper. I believe it.

"have a rest" I said brushing her hair with my fingers.

She relax fully on me, her little head is against my chest then suddenly her hand reach my touching softy then shut her eyes.

Like it?

Votes?

Contuine?

Okay I realize I forget to make clear about few things.

Caroline is human in this story.

Last chapters I said belt but I think you call them collars, sorry.

Last but not least you guys are amazing keep it up, also do you like this klaus p.o.v or do you just want Caroline's?