Chapter 2

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

As promised, Jeongguk has led Taehyung to a nice cafeteria nearby, outside of the college grounds. It was a nice and cozy place in the city, with them having a small table right at the window, having a good sight to the road and pathway outside.

Taehyung was sitting there, still not quite believing what was happening. Did he really just get invited by his school crush? It seemed absurd to him. He hoped this wasn't just a dreamy bubble ball that was about to pop.

"So, which coffee would you like to drink?" Jeongguk, sitting across of him asked. Before they got here, he kindly asked his senior if he could wait until he showered quickly and changed in the locker rooms, so that now he was wearing a blue jeans jacket, some white, stylish shirt and black, tight pants. Not to forget his sweet vanilla scent from the shampoo he just used.

"A-actually, I don't like coffee.. I prefer tea. I don't like bitter things," Taehyung spoke sheepishly, and Jeongguk smiled softly. "That's okay, of course. What kind of tea do you like?"

"Fruit tea. It's.. fruity" Taehyung blubbered out, immediately regretting his obvious statement as it made him feel ashamed, yet once again, Jeongguk wasn't making fun of him. He simply sat there, smiling at the elder's cuteness.

"I figured," he chuckled, and then looked elsewhere to raise his hand to gain the waiter's attention who was nearby. As Taehyung was trying to calm down his furiously blushing cheeks, the waiter came and quickly wrote down their order, a fruity tea and a latte macchiato.

After the young waiter walked away again, Jeongguk turned all of his attention to the other, placing his chin on the palm of his hand, grinning a little. "So, cupcake," he started, once again letting Taehyung's cheeks get heated up.

"Do you enjoy watching american football that much? By the looks of you, I didn't expect that. But eh, it's all good."

"B-by the .. looks of mine?" he questioned, wondering what he meant.

"Oh, y'know. You look rather soft.. and easily vulnerable. American football is rather tough.. and rough. But of course that doesn't mean you cannot watch it." Jeongguk reassured, not wanting to sound like someone with toxic masculinity.

"Oh- uhm, do I? I just- I guess I like watching it, yeah," Taehyung coughed, quickly trying to change the topic to cover up the fact that he actually knows shit about how that game works. All he really paid attention to was Jeongguk only, honestly.