1

Hey I'm Harley I saw and giggle as I see terrified people scared of me and as I look up to another person being carried into a car I'm right beside her."are you ok"???.I stared at her in concerned and she said she was framed and i nodded .but as I grabbed her hand i whispered it will be ok.as we walked in I gritted my teeth.4053.she stood at command and looked at 3077 .

She stood right beside her as he put his foot on her face which Harley kicked off and the other officer's had to hold her down as she snarled."if you hurt her I will kill you".she fussed and then brought out the whip as it flew and hit her as she screamed in pain.blood flew down on the ground .she stood and amai runs up towards her hugging her.

She was carrying her but he asked to take off their clothes and Harley tells amai choubatsu that she will do it.she took off her shirt and shorts .then he walks around her 4053 like a predator."why do i get the feeling your only protecting her".I have nothing to fight back for and then he grabbed her pulling her down on the bed as Harley looked at amai and says "close your eyes".she does what she says.

He puts his finger in her wet area as she gasp and moaned then he grinned evily .as he let her go she fell asleep.then she woke up as fear came to her eyes at the thought of amai being raped by the chief.she got up to her door opening."you didn't hurt amai did you"???."no".he had this stone cold version of himself .

"Why 4053 did you give yourself up for her"???."cause she said in angry she has a boyfriend"."I have no time for visitors".she said in a vemonis tone and he saw the hate in them at the name of a visitor and as she walked she glared at her ex boyfriend.

"It's welcoming to see you here".he grinned oh Harley i was the one that set you up honey."she glared at him but felt something near her area and he was messing with it licking it and she grabbed his hair .

"Are you ok Harley"???."I'm fine go away then he walked out before she cummed into his mouth and stood falling down as he caught her.

She was thrown in with amai and she ran as some of the prisoners were scared of the assassin as she ran up to the young girl hugging her .as she hugged her she turned seeing Yamato again.she ran hugging him smiling as ever .

He was shocked to see his friend here."what are you doing here Harley"???.Harley looked down."big brother i can explain".then as always he grabbed her hand and amari and as they stood by each others.