4

She woke up with his arms around her and she traced the scar but stopped as he woke up beside her and got up staring down at her with adoration but then seen her snuggle near the covers he knew he had to see her again but then kissed her head leaving as she woke up.he put on his gloves and hat leaving the hat open .as she walked she threw up in the toilet and then got dressed .she walked out of the room to notice people staring at her stomach slightly showing .

He gritted his teeth and walked towards her but then opened her jumpsuit touching her stomach .he noticed it being slightly big but then closed her jumpsuit  .then he kissed her ..

She kissed him back then he gave her food and watched her eat.im gonna have to move you and the others.but I be happy to give you a gift soon then he left Harley confused.

As they were on a bus she was blindfolded as she noticed higa and amai were together she then felt someone touch her legs and then open her jumpsuit .I guess it's time for my gift as she tried to grit her teeth and he pounded into her as he smiled and then she cummed and he smiled as higa screamed for his sister to he left alone.

He knows his mom died but still he has to have something as he stopped and stood up but the bus got hit and Harley was about to be hit and he pushed her out the way.higa took the guy and kept him behind the doors while his friend drove them away and they were on the news.

She threw up again .he was scared for the assassin would carry the worst thing ever but she took it as a challenge as always she came there but he had kissed her but called her by her real name."Harley".,"yes".I love you Harley.

He remembers the blonde haired boy that used to be him but his mom but then he smiled and kissed her ear .and touched her stomach."I need to move"."where will you go "???."after all the child is mine "."but did I want a child".

As she walked away .he screamed in madness untie me untie me Harley anyone but higa took her hand ."now go Harley go and run to whatever you do don't look back".as she packed up her bags she looked at her best friend and hugged her good luck and be careful I'm glad you fell in love with my brother. As she left she decided to turn her hair blue.

Years later

As she was tending to her baby Harley she smiled at the baby but a loud pounding at the door caused Harley to open it to see.

Him the one and only . she stood frozen .she made Rachel stand behind her looking at him with fright ."where's Harley"???.she's not here she moved on but then he stared at the girl as harley stared back.

Then he stared at Rachel."where's you Daddy".then Rachel stared at her mommy "my daddy left me and mommy".and what's your mommy's name???.mommy's name is Harley but her real name is doctor Harley.

"Harley you mean Harley Quinn".she gulped and kept her child behind her and he stared at her and then the child .he had realized the child was his ."get out".

"But why have you been hiding"???."because you didn't love me you only did it to pleasure yourself".he stared at her in shock "I did no such thing".but her child said.

"Your the one that hurt mommy".
Myojin gakita glared at the child before looking at Harley with adoration and lust."why did you run off"???.cause I could not stand you anymore i couldn't stand loving you because of what you done but as she said that he kissed her and then fireworks exploxed but as she pushed him away he stared at his daughter and then he picked her up .

"I letted them go".as he said that she was curious as to why."I wanted to find you to ask you something".she waited i want to marry you.

"Marry me but why you were only trying to rape amai ".I needed someone to love me as he said that she was shocked as he brought her hand and was on one knee.

"I wish for you to marry me and be my wife Harley".