Author's note

It's been a while. Most of you must be hating me right now... I apologized for my absence halfway writing my previous story entitled, "Captured."

To say the reason why I'm not updating that story anymore is because I lost interest on it. I know it sounds sad especially to those who are anticipating what would happen. But I need to be honest with you, my dear readers.

Author-nim is really sorry. I can't really continue "Captured".

Now I know some of you will unfollow me, I don't know. But I'm not holding you to do so. I am actually surprised to gain more followers even though I'm not updating anymore.  But to say that it was a very great time to interact and wrote to you is an understatement. I love you still, my loyal readers.

I'm still hoping that you'd appreciate my new work and to stay tuned of what will happen. I cannot promise to update everyday because I am now a college student but I know for sure that I'd write as much as I could in my free time.

Also, if you have questions regarding to "Captured", please do send a private message to me and avoid commenting about it in this book.

Advanced apologies to grammatical errors. I write like a maniac. I'll try proofreading it once I finish an update.

With that said, JENLISA IS REAL!