Do You Like My OCs?

I am literally the trashiest trash of all of Wattpad.

These are my Feelingshipping OCs, I might write more about them latter if I feel like it.

The oldest is Jade (the girl with the black sweatshirt, she has green eyes but you can't really tell from the drawing because her eyes are closed obviously.

Alexandra is adopted, she is a year younger than Jade and two years older than Jadice and Glade.

Jadice and Glade are twins but Jadice was born at one in the morning on a Sunday while Glade was born on a Saturday at eleven pm. (Me and my twin were born three and a half hours apart so I know that this is indeed possible.)

Alright, I need to explain their personalitys now.

Jade is like Blue and a little cold and judging most of the time, but can be kind occasionally. She naturally has this personality but it is so similar to Blue's that some people think that she just has it to be like him. She wants to be a champion who lives alone in the mountains, she was inspired by Red for that.

Alexandra would have been a very kind and innocent person naturally. Unfortunately her biological parents were very abusive in multiple ways and also sold her to a evil group of people for more abuse. Than Blue found out and Yellow and him saved her, then got custody. But Alexandra still has PTSD obviously and needs therapy. She wants to be able become a gym leader some day if she ever gets better.

Jadice is basically a mix between Yellow and Blue's personalitys, but closer to Yellow's, she want to be a Pokemon breeder when she grows up.

Glade has mild split personality disorder as well as bipolar disorder (that I see Blue having as well if you couldn't tell ready) and has a hard time really telling what he feels like and what he wants to be when he is older.

So how are they?

Do you want me to write more about them?