Kiss it goodbye

______Kiss it goodbye- chapter one_____

Walking into this school was hell enough, then having to face everyone and being the school whore is a bonus. Its too early too be up anyways, I want too just go back to bed and say as far away from that school as possible, or make summer last longer. I'm so not ready.

"HEY KATIE CAN I BORROW YOUR BRUSH" I hear Nate yelling from his room. He doesn't even have too yell, our rooms are right next to each other, unfortunately. Nate is your typical 16 year old boy, we go to the same school and he always makes fun of me for my social title "Katie the Whore", simple enough. He does bring home a lot of good lucking friends though, thats a bonus.

"Katie did you not fucking hear me?" Nate says walking in my room. "Learn to knock asshole, I could've been naked" I say, smiling pervertedly, "and no you can't use my brush, use your own". "fine I'll use moms, oh and hurry up once I'm ready I'm leaving,not waiting on your slow ass" he says, then walks out of the room.

I hurry up and brush my long black, put on my daily routine of make-up and keep my hair down and straightened. i slip on a short black skirt and a white v-neck. I grab my bag,phone and my headphones and rush out the door, making sure Nate didn't leave without me, "Calm down, I made it out hear at exactly 6:50, now lets leave" i say to Nate who looks a little pissed that i dressed so slutty.

Half of the ride too school was silent, I think because of the fact all I've been doing is pushing his buttons."You do know that this is why you get called what you do, right Kat" Even though my names Katie, everyone calls me Kat, but I'm not complaining, I like it a lot. "Nate I'm just wearing a skirt, I'll be okay this year trust me" I say, knowing that this year will be worse is anything. I'm turning sixteen in 18 days. I think he knows I'll still have my title.

We pull up to the school and i get butterflies, biting the inside of my cheek and look around nervously trying to see if anyone i know is here "we're early, damn it, you know I hate being early Nate". We get out of the car and walk in. Oh the joy, I can smell the new books and paper already. I see Jesse and Tim standing up on the wall waiting for everyone too get here, so I walk up too them. "Hey bitches", "Hey beautiful" they both say in sync. They were players, but i slept with both of them, Jesse at camp and Tim at a fair.

"Hey slut i missed you" i whip around to see Bailey standing behind me in a beautiful blue mini skirt. My parents blame her for me being such a mess, but we get along so well, and she's my best friend. "Hey hot stuff" I say winking, "how are you and Ken?" ."we're good, he's crazy good if you know what i mean,I love him" she says smiling like a little girl, we both know we'd be dating if we we're lesbians