That's new

When I walk into school I notice multiple girls glaring at me.

"Don't worry about them Half Pipe their only jealous your his mate." Shimmer says in a low whisper. I just nod in agreence.

"Alrighty guys and Gals. Shall we have a fun day for Half Pipe's sake?" Blaze asks. Everyone cheeres and we all just walk out of the school.

***Flight P.O.V***

She looks so concerned. She's never skipped before I'm guessing. God my mate is so freaking hot!

"Flight! Coming?" Dirt asks snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah I'm coming." I walk to sit by her. Half Pipe. What kind of name for such a beautiful wolf is that?

"So How did you earn the name Flight?" She asks me.

"Well... ummm-" I'm cut off by Shimmer

"Its cuz he can practically fly from tree to tree!" She bursts.

"Ha ok." Half Pipe giggles.

"How did you get Half Pipe?" I ask her

"I'm ummm.... Half of my brothers size and I got stuck in a pipe so Half Pipe was what I was called." She seems sad at that. I nuge her

"Hey its ok... We'll get ya a new one!" I say to her. She seems to like that idea.

"Alison" I whisper in her ear. She shuttered at this.

"Yes?" She asks

"Your beautiful!" I say back. She blushed and I want to make her blush again and again, but she leaves in six days! I have to make her come back!

"Thanks!" She giggles and we walk to the ice cream parlor.

"OOOOOOO CAN I GET SOME CHOCOLATE?!?!!?!" Soil screams. He loves chocolate.

"Yes So- I mean Sam." Blaze says. Yeah we need to work on saying our human names in public.

"Job?" I ask the pack beta.

"what?" He turns to face me.

"How much stronger can Alison become?" I'm conserved about how small she is.

"Much much stronger. I'm kinda scared if she does meet her full potential. She has the power stronger then most of our pack combine." He says. God I hope she does! Then her father will most definitely be proud and pissed at the same time!