The Stardust Man Appears!

(Play this to set the scene when you show up)

We circle over a green haired boy walking to somewhere. He seems to be carrying a small bag of school supplies. His name is Izuku Midoriya!

Izuku: (thoughts) Man! I can't wait for today! Apparently we're gonna be designing our hero costumes!

We zoom out to see a man looking at a map, suddenly he turns around and Izuku bumps into him, falling over. His bag flies up into the air and we catch a glimpse of ghostly hands putting his items back in his bag.

Izuku: Wha? But didn't I just- and I thought all  my stuff went flying everywhere...

???: sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

Izuku: (thoughts) Whoa a giant! He's gotta be over a 190 centimeters tall!

???: hey, maybe you can help me out. Here's the thing, I've come here to find U.A high school. (Pulling out a small book) Does this photo ring any bells?

Izuku catches a glimpse of his name. Y/N Joseph Kujo.

Izuku: hey sir?

Y/N: hmm?

Izuku: your Y/N kujo aren't you? The famous American slash Japanese #3 hero! Star Platinum!

Y/N: well, nice to know I have fans. But I'm looking for U.A. It's been awhile since I was last there, I can't remember too much.

Izuku: Oh, well I'm actually going there! I'm a student in class 1-A! And oh yeah, my names Izuku, Izuku Midoriya!

Y/N: well then Izuku, let's get going. I've got a meeting there.

As they begin walking to the prestigious high school, we cut to and office, principal nezu's office at that where he is seen holding a folder, quivering.

Toshinori: what's got you so shaken up Nezu? You're not usually like this.

Nezu: (still shaking) well, we have an assistant teacher coming to well, teach.

Toshinori: Why would you be scared of that?

Nezu: it's not the position I'm scared about... it's person who HAS it...

He gives the folder to toshinori and he starts shaking as well.

Toshinori: H-HIM!?

Nezu: Yes... Y/N Kujo.

Toshinori: But we haven't seen him in ages!

Nezu: Ironically I asked him to help teach, but I'm not too sure if I should have asked him in the first place.

Toshinori: Those kids don't stand                           (A/N: hehehehe) a chance with him! They'll be scared to death of him!

Nezu: well, I've heard he's been much calmer these past few years...

ring ring ring

Nezu: yes? Oh... I see. I'll be down there in a minute.

Toshinori: he's here... isn't he?

Nezu: yep...

They begin their reluctant walk to the entrance as Toshinori turns into his muscular form.

Y/N: so, Izuku, do you like it?

Izuku: Yeah! It's pretty cool! Though I do try my hardest...

Y/N: that's all that really matters. Work hard, and you'll be at the top in no time.

He looks up

Y/N: oh, hey toshinori. Long time no see? Nezu I presume?

A.M: Yes! It is good to see you too Y/N!

Nezu: Yes Mr. Kujo! I've heard many things about you.

Y/N: ditto.

A.M: so, Are you ready for the position?

Y/N: I suppose. Where'll I be teaching anyways?

A.M: Class 1-A!

Izuku look up at Y/N starry eyed as he realizes he'll have the #3 hero in his home room!

Y/N: didn't you say you were in 1-A Izuku?

Izuku: Yeah! This is so cool!

He goes on muttering to himself about how THE #3 will be one of his homeroom teachers. All might and Nezu are creeped out while Y/N just stands there unfazed by his muttering.

A.M: Y-Young Midoriya, you're muttering again...

Izuku: O-Oh. Sorry!

They head to the classroom as students pass them, looking at the new face in the academy.

A.M: Here we are! Wait here please.

He walks in the class and starts talking to aizawa about the new arrival.

Aizawa: all right class, looks like we're gonna be having an assistant teacher... please be respectful.

The class starts whispering about who it is.

A.M: you can come in now.

Y/N: walks in and stands there as the class goes silent.

Y/N: the names Y/N Joseph Kujo. But you can call me Y/N if you want. I look forward to helping you out this year.

???: no way...

???: the #3 hero, here?

Class: STAR PLATINUM?

- end of chapter -