An Old Friend

Class: STAR PLATINUM?!

Y/N: *sigh* guess people really do know about me...

A kid with red hair speaks up.

Ejiro: You're like the manliest hero! I heard that you once took like 100 bullets and still beat the crap out of that guy! Not to mention you just walked it off!

Mina: and didn't you fight some vampire guy?

Y/N: calm down. And Yes, thats all true. But on to actual introductions. I'm 32 years old and worked as a marine biologist for some time. I started the hero jig quite early due to my quirk and mastery of it. Fun fact: it's not telekinesis.

Izuku: apparently your quirk is called a "stand"?

Y/N: yeah. Think of it like a ghost that I can make appear at will. Though I doubt many of you can see him.

Fumikage: kinda like my quirk.

He summons his dark shadow.

Y/N: impressive. Star platinum.

He summons his stand and most people look confused while fumikage just stares in amazement

Y/N: I take it you can see him fumikage?

Fumikage: He's quite intimidating if I must say. But I don't think anyone else can see him.

Y/N: Alright. Anyone have a pencil and sheet of paper?

Izuku pulls the two items out and hands it to him.

Y/N: thanks.

To most of the students, it seems like it's just floating in mid air with a pencil just scribbling there, but in actuality, star platinum is drawing itself!

Y/N: hm? Oh. Here you go.

(A/N: just imagine it in black and white. Minus the bubble too.)

Izuku: woah!

Izuku: woah!

Class: wow/cool/amazing/scary!

Y/N: any questions before we get to class?