A Man Party trap to lure Mangetsu

(In Uncle Junichiro's house)

Patren X:I heard something about Dogranio's son showing up.

Tsubasa:Well,he did,but...

Sakura:Man,I don't think u guys have much to worry about.

Patren X:We don't...?

Yuuka:Yeah,he seems like a spoiled brat.Which means we can take him down if that's all he can do.

Kazuya:Guys,we shouldn't be so careless.Remember the rules about being a Keisatsu?

Tsubasa:Yup.Of course we do.A Keisatsu should never fear.

Sakura:Oh! and never fret.

Yuuka:and never underestimate.I guess you're right,we shouldn't underestimate him.

Colando the Rabbit:Yeah,but what's the point about underestimate people?

Kazuya:Man,its like u don't know about underestimating,Colando,Oh,guys,I have a perfect plan to make sure he's dealt with.

Tsubasa:Alright,but Kazuya,what kind of plan we should use?

Kazuya:The Grand Man Party Operation.

Yuuka:Man...

Patren X:Party?

Colando the Rabbit:Grand...

Sakura:Operation?

Tsubasa:What's that?

Kazuya:It will work like this...guys,huddle up.(Tsubasa,Yuuka,Sakura and Patren X huddled up) Alright guys,listen closely...

Uncle Junichiro:He still has a lot to learn.

(Kazuya and Tsubasa are wearing suits for this man party trap in disguise)

Kazuya:Tsubasa and I will have a Man party in disguise.That will lure out young master Mangetsu on his hunt.

Mangetsu:Its a hunt.(Tsubasa and Kazuya looked) Gimme the pieces!

Tsubasa:We don't have pieces for u.

Mangetsu:What? You've got a ton,though!

Kazuya:He came as easily as we thought he would.

Mangetsu:What now...

(Ichigo,Nigou,Patrize,Keisatsu Change,Patrenger!)

Kazuya and Tsubasa:Keisatsu change!

(The two boys henshined to Patrengers)

Mangetsu:Its the Patrengers! (falls to the ground again) You tricked me!

(The two Patrenger boys charges to him)

Mangetsu:Hey,u guys,protect me!

Kazuya:I'm sure he'd call his guards and try to escape on his own,but Yuuka and Patren X can keep the guards occupied.The rest should be simple.

Mangetsu:Gotta go! Gotta run! (the two shots hit him) Ow,not the back! Eek!

(The two Patrengers jumped in)

Mangetsu:Get off my back,u two!

Patren 2gou (Kazuya):The little chase is over! (have the Vine striker to tangle Mangetsu tightly)

Mangetsu:I can't move.

Patren 1gou (Tsubasa):We got him,Kazuya.

Patren 2gou (Kazuya):Yeah,now it's over for u.

(Mangetsu lifts a evil laugh that the two Patrengers thinking that Mangetsu has changed to his weak self to his evil self)

Mangetsu:(in a deep voice) U think this is enough to beat me? You really are a bunch of idiots.

(He untangled himself and shifts towards the two Patrengers)

Mangetsu:Wanna see how it's like when I'm not playing around?

(The two Patrenger boys was hit with Mangetsu's shift then grabs two swords and hits Patren 1gou then Patren 2gou)

Patren 1gou (Tsubasa):No,he's completely changed.

(Mangetsu hits Patren 1gou and grabs him by the neck)

Patren 2gou (Kazuya):Tsubasa!

Mangetsu:Hey,u! You probably think you're pretty smart,right? I've been watching u guys from inside my old man this whole time.(hits Patren 1gou and grabs him in the neck again) Its always your type that's the easiest to trick.

Patren 2gou (Kazuya):What?!

Mangetsu:U figure it out,right? (hits Patren 1gou again,that makes Patren 2gou furious) From the moment I was born...I've been pretending to be stupid and weak.(hits Patren 1gou)

Patren 2gou (Kazuya):You...!

Mangetsu:U see,what I wanted...(grabs Patren 1gou) was to lure u global police into a trap (hits Patren 1gou) and gather your own destruction.(hits Tsubasa that makes him demorph)

Patren 2gou (Kazuya):Tsubasa! Tsubasa... (shakes Tsubasa to wake up) Tsubasa! Tsubasa!

Mangetsu:How's that feel,huh?

(Patren 2gou remembers the time when his other cousin,Gou had died to his destruction,Mangetsu drinks his drink)

Mangetsu:Man,that's the good stuff.The destruction of a global police is in a class of its own.I bet even my old lady'll love it.Come on...let's get you cowering...

(Extreme close up inside Patren 2gou's helmet,Kazuya's eyes lowered then Sakuya's voice was heard)

Sakuya:Kazuya senpai! Are u ok?

Keiichiro:By the power vested in us by the Global Police,we'll deal with u by force!

Mangetsu:U think? (He shots and hits the original Patrengers and got them to the ground,then Yuuka and Patren X comes in and checks on Tsubasa,Kazuya and the original Patrengers)

Yuuka:Everyone alright?

Mangetsu:Every one of u is a stupid joke...At this rate,The Global Police won't amount to much either.

Keiichiro:What did u say?! Siren Striker,set!

(Keiichiro puts his siren striker that turns him to Super Patren 1gou)

Keiichiro:Super Gun Strike! (Shots his guns at Mangetsu but blocked it) He's really tough.

Mangetsu:U done,yet?

Keiichiro:What did u say?

Yuuka:Stop it!

Sakuya:Stop it,Keiichiro senpai!

Tsukasa:Keiichiro!

Patren X:For now,we best hightail it!

(Patren X shoots the ground and they vanished)

Mangetsu:They ran,huh? Well,if that's their best,they're dead when I get a hold of them.

End of Part 3