Chapter 7

Recap:

"I'm sorry I left. I feel so stupid about it though." I face palm mentally.

"I have you now and that's all it matters. Now I am tired as fuck." He laughs gently.

"Me too." I kiss his chest and fall asleep.

************

 "Louis?!" I heard a woman's voice yell.

"Oh huh?" Louis kinda jumps. I move off of him and sit up. I cover my chest noticing I hadn't put my shirt back on. Louis smirks. "Hold on babe," He warns me before he yells. "What?" He groans.

"Oh there you are." Eleanor pops her head into the room. I gasp and jump under the covers.

"Why the hell are you in my home?!" Louis yells pointing to the door.

"Louis I miss you. I want you back." She whines. I roll my eyes.

"Get out now!" He demands.

"Louis please.." Eleanor begs.

"Now!" Louis screams and she runs out slamming the front door behind her. "I'm sorry Danni. I don't know why she was here."

"Kinda caught me at a bad time." I laugh.

"Perfect time for me." He smirks and motions to come closer. I sit in his lap. "I love you so much, Danni." He takes a deep breath and I kiss him sweetly. "Listen, do you want to go shopping with me today I need some clothes." He offers and I nod.

"I'm going to go get dressed." I get out of bed. I can imagine Louis is eyeing me as I walk away. I grab my phone and turn Pandora on. I go through all of my stations but choose the Simple Plan radio. I turn the water on for the shower.

"Don't mind if I join yeah?" He asks. 

"Alright fine stop begging." I joke. He gets into the shower and I follow.

"Do you need anything while we are at the mall?" He asks me.

"Nope, what type of clothes do you need?" I say as I grab the shampoo.

"Just anything." He answers.

"Okay, well just so you know I have to go to school tomorrow if you didn't know."

"What? Do I make and exception?" He kisses me lightly.

"Nope. Sorry Louis, I have already missed like 3 months or something before."

"Awh, fine."

***

"Bye Louis! Bye Harry! Bye Anne!" I yell as I close the front door.

"Wait! Have a good day Babe, I'll drive you." Louis offers.

"Thanks Louis." I get into his car. He was wearing his flannel pajama pants and was shirtless. I get out of the car once we get there. I see Alyssa, Alix and Kendall waiting for me. A guy walks up to them, Jackson then Tom. I wave only Jackson and Tom look back and wave. I mentally curse.

"Who are they?!" Louis questions.

"Jackson and Tom. Tom is Alix's boyfriend and Jackson is Kendall's. Don't worry. Okay babe, bye see you later. School gets out at 2:15."

"Bye, Danni. I'll pick you up." He pulls me back into the car and kisses me sweetly. I continue to my group of friends.

"Who was that?!" Alix says.

"Louis." I shrug.

"Oh, he's back?" She asks, I nod. Everyone knows I am the sister of Harry Styles and the biggest boyband in the world, everyone knows I was dating Zayn but he cheated. Now I'm with Louis. Some people love me some people hate. It's doesn't get to me normally.

"Hey Danni." The one and only Evan tries flirting.

"Go away Evan." I smack his shoulder.

"Only if you kiss me." He says.

"No. I can get Harry here in a second if you touch me. He isn't afraid to beat the shit out of you." I threaten. The bell rings and I head to my locker.

***

The bell rang indicating school was out. I got to my locker and got my bag. Alyssa walked out of the school with me. Louis's black car was parked. I wonder how long he was waiting.

"Danni!" Louis yelled from his car making sure I saw him. I started walking that way. Evan quickly gets my grip and holds on to me and kisses me with desperation. I kneed him. But he wouldn't let go. "What the hell?!" Louis yells storming near me. Louis was slightly shorter than him making me snicker. Louis had looked into Evan's eyes to scare him. Louis took the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer and mutters. "Don't you ever touch her again." That was the end of that. Louis punches Evans face causing him to fall. Louis pulls me away.

"Louis calm down.." I say. I have never seen him like this.

"What the hell Danni! What was that?!"

"It's Evan, I hate him. He loves me. That was totally against my will. Louis, It didn't mean or do anything."

"He fucking kissed you." He glares at me with disgust.

"Louis! Calm down! It meant nothing!" I scoff and get into the car. "Just take me home." I say.

Louis gets into the car. The short time in the small place was awkward and the air was thick with anger. Once he stops in front of my home I get out slightly slamming the door. I don't hear him drive away, instead he steps inside the house and presses his lips on mine. It surprised me.

"Louis." I say pushing him away slightly.

"I'm sorry, I totally overreacted and I know he is just a jealous bastard." He chuckles. "Sucks for him, you're all mine." He kisses my jaw softly.

"I love you Louis, now go turn the car off before someone steals it." I chuckle.

"Okay, I'll be right back." He says, I nod and start trying to find Harry.

"Harry?" I yell.

"I'm upstairs." He says.

"Hey." I say and walk into his room. He was watching the telly.

"How was school?" 

"Wonderland." I say and he chuckles.

"Well you only have like what? 2 more months?"

"Nope not even one."

"Cool." He says.

"Hey Harry." Louis says walking into the room.

"Hey Lad." He replies.

*********

Okay short chapter because I needed to get one up. I have terrible writers block for my other fanfic so Imma put it on hold for a bit I think.

Comment

Vote

Byee