Birthday

Quick author's note here, I wrote this in female's point of view, mostly coz it was hard doing non gender and stuff for me, but I am still working on it! I'll also be adding names and such, using my OCS.
❣❣

Haylee blinked awake, sleepily gazing around her room. She yawned, closing her eyes again to go back to sleep. She did remember it was her birthday and she'd be turning 16. Her lips curled up in a lazy smile, hoping she'd have a relaxing day.

But her sister had a different plan.

"Haylee,you better get your ass up and come down stairs!"

Her sisters loud voice jerked her awake. She grunted, not really bothering with the threat her sister gave. The girl groaned, swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she rubbed her eyes. 

She got up, heading over to her blinds, which were keeping our the sunlight. After letting the sun filter through her window, she took few moments to adjust to it, before grabbing few of her clothes and heading to the bathroom.

✥✥✥

Haylee headed downstairs, wearing her Attack on Titan shirt and white pants, which matched the theme. She did have very light make up on, but it didn't look bad.

On the table was a plate full of Waffles, syrup, fruits and other items. "Hey, Kody, you didn't have to do all this y'know." She said, turning to her older sister.

Her sister gave a sweet smile. "Nah- it's your sweet sixteen right? I even took the day off from work. You know how busy things get there. So you should be thankful that I am here." Kody huffed, taking a seat next to Haylee. "So, how does it taste?" She asked, eagerly.

Haylee chuckled, knowing how find her sister was always fond of cooking. "It's amazing. I wish you would open up a restaurant already!"

Kody sighed, and rubbed her eyes. "Later." She muttered, getting up and taking her keys. "Anyways, get ready. We are going out to the amusement park." She stated.

Haylee tilted her head to the side, curiously. "Alright," she sighed, and finished her breakfast, before going upstairs.

❣❣❣

As they arrived to the amusement park, she looked around, before her eyes going to a group of specific people. Her eyes widened, and just as Kody parked the car, she jumped out, and ran to her friends, a huge smile wrapped on her face.

"Happy Birthday Haylee! "

✥✥

Someone plz start asking requests and crap, I need some more ideas than the ones in my head.
431 words, woo my longest.