Johnny x Lucas /Smut/

Bottom!Johnny, Top!Lucas. Kinks/ Warnings- daddy, panties, choking. *Friends to Lovers*

Johnny loved wearing panties. Cute ones.

He especially loved wearing them in front of a certain person.

Wong Yukhei. aka Lucas.

Now Lucas has never told Johnny this, but he loves seeing Johnny in panties.

Johnny would wear a pair of panties and a crop top and walk around in only that, just trying to get a reaction out of Lucas.

Usually, Lucas -Being oblivious to how Johnny felt- would suppress the urge to jump Johnny right there and fuck him into his mattress.

Johnny had run out of ideas of trying to get Lucas to notice him, or more.

One day when Johnny was talking to his friend Namjoon from BTS, he got an idea.

That night he invited Joon over to try his plan.

When Namjoon got to the dorm, the only people home were Johnny and Lucas.

Johnny lead Joon to the living room, where Lucas was scrolling through his phone and they began the plan to make Lucas jealous.

They put a movie in and sat very close to each other, Namjoon had his hand on Johnny's thigh and Johnny was leaning onto his shoulder.

Lucas glanced over and saw this and was fuming. How dare Namjoon touch what was his?

After another 30 or so minutes, Johnny had his legs over Namjoon's lap and Namjoon had his hand very close to Johnny's ass.

Lucas had enough.

"Namjoon hyung I think you should leave" Lucas spoke, his voice deep and menacing.

Johnny smirked secretly.

"Lucas!" Johnny said in fake surprise.

"Hyung I don't think whatever is going on between you two should be happening" Lucas said getting angrier by the minute.

"Lucas what the hell has gotten into you?" Johnny said still acting (give this man a goddamn Oscar already)

Lucas stood and grabbed Johnny by his waist off of Namjoon and threw him over his shoulder. Lucas looked at Namjoon and pointed to the door.

Namjoon stood and made his way to the door, before he left he winked at johnny, which only enraged Lucas further.

Lucas carried Johnny to his room and threw him on the bed.

"So you think you can walk around here all the damn time in those skimpy clothes teasing me , and then bring another man over here?" Lucas growled as he locked the door.

Johnny gulped "I only want you Daddy"

Lucas froze at the word. "Daddy huh?"

Johnny nodded, scared that the younger didn't like it.

"Say it again"

Johnny looked at Lucas who's eyes were filled with lust.

"Daddy please fuck me" Johnny basically moaned out.

Lucas growled again and quickly stripped himself.

He stalked over the bed and climbed up to where Johnny was laying.

He hovered over him and tugged at the hem of his shirt. "This needs to come off baby"

Johnny nodded and pulled off his shirt, revealing his slim toned body.