the meet up?!..

So it was one time in grade school we had to pick partners of course I want to work alone bout noooo we had to work with someone, I didn't pick a partner so they paired me up with the shy kid, me and the shy kid bonded over different things, as time passed we become close friends until he moved away, I became sad he was my only real friend. Years pass by and no sign of him so I just put him a side, then came high school I had a group of friends, a lot of girls liked me, I was popular I joined the track team it has members from around the world, then as I was stretching I looked up and saw a guy I saw a guy that look familiar to me I look at his face and I be damned it was him he walked over to me and said "h-hello my name is Max what's yours" I said calmly "my name is kero" max had joy on his face I hugged him and he hugged me back I thought to myself ' how I missed his scent and warm he is I realized what I was thinking I push max away blushing, max tilted his head "we better get going the meeting is gonna start soon" I said blushing "ok~" he smiled brightly and walked away I thought to myself 'no no I'm not gay I'm straight' I looked at him up and down as he walked away I blushed rapidly 'aw shit I am gay'