Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ Tᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ! Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ

Author POV

Author POV

Taehyung watched as the small female scurried away from him and hid under his desk. He smiled to himself, you were too cute for your own good and you didn't even know it. That's why he had to take you away from the cruel and cold world. So he could have all of you to himself and protect you.. They don't appreciate you like he does, well at least that's what he thinks.

He slowly moved forward to the girl trying not to scare her even more than she already was. He knows that with time she will eventually trust him and maybe even love him just like her loves her. He saw her shaking as he got closer to her. When he got in front of the desk table, he slowly bent down and got on his knees to get a better look at her.

(Y/N) was so frightened of the man before her, she didn't even know who he was. All she knew was that she wanted to go home like she should be. She never really was a social person, she had a couple of friends but the only people that she ever really talked too was her parents.

As the man looked at her, she felt so much fear coarse through her body. She wanted to ask so many questions as to why she was here and plead with him to let her go, but it all hit her at once that she couldn't even form out the words properly. Slowly she could feel her body start to shake, her breathing quickened. She desperately looked around, she felt dizzy, everything was moving.. The space around her getting even more tighter than before.

Taehyung looked at you he didn't know what happened one moment you were a little bit scared and then the next you were shaking and breathing heavily. Moving quickly he ran to your side gathering you into his arms he slowly rocked you back and forth shushing you. Slowly he could feel you calm down, looking down he could see you wipe your nose with your sweater paws.  Chuckling to himself, he continued to observe you. Why were you so beautiful? The way your eyes shined when you cry, the way your lips tremble when scared, and the way your cheeks get red to the point where it looks like your wearing blush.

You had finally calmed down and wiped the tears off your face. You didn't know why you were in the arms of your captor, but you found comfort in the way he held you. You wanted to push him away, but you were afraid that he would hurt you or even worse kill you. All you could do was look up at him, waiting for him to explain what was going on, but he was already looking at you.

"Are you ok now?" He asked with concern while caressing your cheeks. You nodded your head while looking to the side not wanting to look him in the eye.

"I won't hurt you baby girl, I love you too much to do that, but I won't hesitate to punish you. That's unless you be a good girl and listen to my commands. So are you my good girl?" He questioned while holding your face in his hands.

You nodded your head to afraid to even form a simple yes. He seemed satisfied with your answer, but not fully. "Next time I want you to use your words or I'll punish, but since you're still learning I'll ignore it this time." He said while smiling sinisterly.

" I'll be your g-good girl, but please don't p-punish me. I promise I won't be bad." You pleaded with him for you did not want to face his wrath. You clung onto him even more tighter than before and lay your head on his chest. "You're already learning! I knew you were to perfect girl for me, my good girl." You hoped that one day that you would be able to escape him, but for now you just have to be a good girl.

2 months later

"(Y/N) I'm home! Where are you baby girl?" Taehyung exclaimed while locking the door behind him. You had stopped with what you were doing which was just reading a book. That's all you could really do in this house until Taehyung would come home and spend time with you. You came out of the bedroom to see him standing there with his arms wide open waiting for you, so you immediately made your way over to him to hug him.

When you were in his embrace, you've never felt so safe. You wanted to hate him, but since he was the only person you could interact with you just became so dependent on him. You couldn't really explain it, but something about seeing him makes you feel happy inside. You have wanted to escape and you've had many opportunities, but you're too scared. So you've always been an obedient girl or what Taehyung likes to call you 'his good girl'.

"You've been so good lately maybe I should reward you later on tonight. I know how much you love that restaurant downtown, but no talking to anyone except for me." You smile and leaned up on your tippy toes to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's all I get? I want something a little more baby girl." He said tapping his finger on his lips expecting more kisses from you, and you were more than happy to oblige. You stood up on your toes once again and gave him a kiss on the lips. Right when you were going to pull away, he held you still. You liked when he gave you kisses, but deep down you know that you don't like him, you're just afraid of what he can do to you.

"I love you so much baby girl, more than you can ever know. Now let's go cuddle I missed you all day, and all I want to do is be with you." He said while grabbing your hand and dragging you to the bedroom.

You should fight back, but you don't. Maybe you really are falling for your him without even realizing it. Just maybe you were meant for each other just like he said, but you know that you will never escape him.