vampire Zac x Akira

Ok finally i am uploading! I'm trying not to cause any attention cause I'm legit in school right now writing this (I won't get into trouble cause my teacher gave me free time since I finished my work early, go me!) but anyway it's time to get a look at my cringey af writing

Btw this story was requested by @Gemini1112

This will include, lemons and fluff, heh heh

3rd person P.O.V

Akira was on his way to his boyfriend Zac's house (or should I say mansion, btw I'm freaking out that the person sitting next to me will look at my screen lol) he had asked him to stay the night and Akira had accepted straight away giving his lover a big hug making Zac blush, it had only been a week since Zac had revealed to Akira that he was a vampire which had come as quite a surprise to the younger, but Akira loved Zac way too much to even care. As long as Zac loved him back he was happy! (omg I'm still in school and I had to stop suddenly but I'm back an- oh I have to go again, ok guess what I didn't get anymore time to write and I'm at home now but whatever sweet home sweet home ok I'll stop jerking my ass everywhere and continue writing) suddenly Akira stopped walking... he had reached Zac'z place (he he you probably thought something was gonna happen mwuhahah... ok I'll shut up now) he knocked on the door, "Akira darling," Zac exclaimed while opening the door (akira darling lol).

"Zac," Akira replied happily, "come in love" Zac said making way. Akira walked inside and into Zac's bedroom (oooo~ I wonder what's gonna happen- oh wait ik) "aaaah," Akira sighed as he layed down on the bed. Zac looked at him with a sort of lust like look in his bright lapis eyes (Zac's eyes change from blue to red when he's hungry for blood btw) Zac's eyes suddenly faded into the colour red as he smirked. Akira shivered a little suddenly feeling cold in his legs, Akira new Zac was now hungry and beckoned him over "you can have a drink if you want," he said shyly. "Thanks dar - ling," Zac replied exaggerating the *darling* part. "But are you sure?" Zac asked as he walked over to Akira, "y-yea I'm sure and I wouldn't want you to starve" Akira replied smiling.

"Awww how sweet, remember I love you" (so much cheesy stuff ik ik But now lets get into some juicy lemons ;) oh yaa) Zac crawled onto the bed pinning Akira to the wall, he bit into Akira's shoulder just as if he was biting a apple. "Nnnggh" Akira moaned. Zac bit even harder wanting to hear his moans, "aarrgh" Akira moaned again. Akira slowly lifted up his leg so that it was touching Zac's crotch, Zac groaned, Akira started grinding it making Zac groan even more (I love how I'm writing this while sitting in the living room with my innocent brother just 3 seats away lol) Zac stopped biting and licked the blood on Akira's shoulder off, Zac suddenly looked up into Akira's eyes putting a hand on his soft face and pulled him closer, suddenly to Zac's surprise Akira pulled in close and kissed him, Zac opened his mouth slightly in surprise which was long enough for Akira to slip his tongue in.

Zac moaned as Akira searched every corner in his mouth making sure not to leave any space left untouched, this was the first time the younger was being dominant. They finally pulled away leaving a long line of saliva. They both layed down on the bed next to each other for a while trying to catch their breaths, after a bit they decided to cuddle for a while but they both ended up falling asleep. 

Next morning

Zac woke up due to the sun shining on his face, "Huh, what happened" he wondered, suddenly he felt something leaning on his shoulder, he looked to see a adorable akira fast asleep next to him. He chuckled suddenly remembering everything that had happened the night before, he put his hands on Akira's face once again giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I love you so much, my precious little Akira"