Prologue : The beginning

In the beginning, there was just us humans. When they first arrived here on earth, many were confused and scared of what's becoming of earth, but then many of us waking up from our sleep having unusual thing going on within our bodies, some set their bed on fire, and some felt strength passing through their veins.. 

 -- i quote to myself, not everyone is equal, not you, not me, nobody. I was an ordinary person just like everyone else, living a normal life, not wanting to get involve in any trouble. [isn't that the normal thing to do when you cant defend yourself?] 

I'm at school right now resting my head on top of my desk. When someone reach out and tap my shoulder. 

"Christ, what are you up to today?" 

My name is Christ Py, I'm attending at Honaho Lybert institution, a school for young men and women with powers to defend against monster invading our country. 

"I'm so tired today daisy, i feel like an acrobat who just ended his show, teacher Ming almost made my head turn 180 degree for being late" 

This is my friend Daisy Lin, green hair, eyes with a cold stare and a body of miss universe. a typical woman from a rich family. 

The atmosphere seems heavy so I want to ask my friend about what happened. But then...

"It seems like ----!!!!" 

"Hey Hey Christ, How lucky you are having to flirt with your princess early, how about some practice match while your princess is watching? right, Daisy?" 

This guy who's asking me to a match before the 3rd class start is Bim Bi. 

"You know my ability is far inferior to yours, why don't you have a match with MY princess instead of me?" 

"M m m m MY PRINCESS!!?? just so you know i'm not YOUR PRINCESS!?" 

"Ohh i see, you're running away from a simple practice match against me?" 

There's no telling what this guy 's gonna do if I accept his provocation, I 'll just let daisy handle this ' I glared to daisy ' . 

"Hey Bim, You should stop harassing Christ or else it wont even be a match anymore."

"What do you mean Daisy? this guy's gonna pummel me to the ground? hahahaha" 

Before Bim ends his laugh a loud sound echoed to my ears. 

Boom! 

Then Bim was sent flying outside the window, while Daisy sighed before turning to my face. 

"Christ, how long will you hide your ability?"

"...." 

"We both know your ability, you can definitely become the new "Master" here in school if you do want it" 

Not knowing what to tell her made me sigh before answering her. 

"Sigh, you know i'm done with the "Master" thing right? I wont do it again." 

Master - Being the strongest student in the school will give you the privilege to many things, you can get money, fame and honor just by being the strongest. 

"Is it because of that time?" 

I ignored her and shut my mouth. 

"I can 't really do anything about it if this is what you want, but you should be able to defend yourself so why aren't you doing that?" 

                              "Because i hate this ability of mine"