Chapter 2

A month before the tournament, Daisy and I went to the mall today to spend some of her allowance on some non sense stuffs as per usual.

"Hey Christ, What do you think about this dress?"

A dress with exaggerated decorations, how can someone imagine about making or even wearing something like this with so much gem stones on one side and a plunging V-neckline? How can you call that a dress?!

"Is that the style you 're after? I thought you were simple Daisy."

Her face suddenly changed from being cheerful to somewhat disappointed.

"I was looking forward to our date but you can't even fathom my taste?"

And who said that this is a date? I Christ Py never heard of such word when you invited me to this disastrous shopping of yours!! -- I wanted to tell her those words but I'd rather tell her that I'll pay for every things she bought than die today.

"I believe you asked me to help you carry your stuff and not [Hi Christ, let's go on a date]."

*She giggles* "Ok fine, I'll treat you to something as long as you carry these."

As we carry on on her shopping spree, I suddenly sensed that something or someone is glaring at me with an intent of killing, I cant pinpoint the location but I can feel that someone's there. I pretend not to notice anything since I'm with Daisy right now. But I'll make sure that guy will follow us to some alley with few people.

"Daisy, let's go now, it's already past 20:00."

"EEhhh, I haven't bought a necklace yet."

"We can do it another day, i'll make it up to you."

Daisy nod with a bright face and said "MAKE SURE OF IT!"

I don't understand, where is her guards that was standing by from afar, i don't sense them. Did Daisy ordered them to not be on watch today? This girl should start worrying about her status and go back to reality, even with her ability, a surprise attack will definitely catch her off guard.

"We're being followed, i don't know who but I can sense that guy's presence."

She startled and shook for a second before she starts to talk.

"Are you serious?!"

She shouted.

"Hey! Don't start anything yet, I wanna know what is this guy's intention."

As she understood what I want, she nodded and continued to walk, we stumbled upon an isolated area, a park for kids, but at this time they should be at home, I intensively look at it and we proceed in that direction.

"Come out."

I said those two words after ensuring that no one is here in the park other than the three of us.

"I said, come out."

It remained silent for a while but then, someone came out from the shadow of the tree created by the street light and laugh.

"Kekeke, When did you notice me?"

The guy asked me with a scary glare.

"I don't have any obligation to answer your question."

"We know your ability"

The guy seems to want me to get an interest.

"I am Ro- , no I can't give you my name yet, I will tell you my code name for now."

A cold gust of wind passed between my feet as the guy open his mouth.

"My code name is Storm, We want to recruit you to join our organization."

He says Organization but there's a lot of organizations out there.

"What kind of organization? What is the purpose of it? And... Why me?"