Alien X Predator Part 2: Mecha Xenomorph

Name: Xeno Type-24

Gender: Female

Species: Xenomorph cyborg

Age: ???

Personality: It focuses on its Object and won't let anything get in her way

History: A Queen Xenomorph that turns into a cyborg, due to human wish to control the Xenomorphs, but it went berserk and killed every scientist. An upgrade of Xenoborg, the original Xenomorph Cyborg, all twenty-one was destroyed.

 An upgrade of Xenoborg, the original Xenomorph Cyborg, all twenty-one was destroyed

(Xenoborg, god have mercy that none of them had any offspring or survived)

Appearance:

Abilities: 

Intelligent: Xenomorphs appear to possess a roughly similar intelligence to that of a typical primate, but have shown to learn relatively quickly, utilizing the situation around their environment. As the adult Xenomorphs seem to inherit physical characteristics from their hosts, it is possible that the intelligence level of the creature may be influenced by its host as well. Furthermore, being a eusocial species, it is possible that the intellectual capacity varies for each different caste.

Emotions: Xenomorphs have demonstrated little emotion, though they are not completely devoid of fear for example when they are in the presence of fire. They have also been shown to exhibit pain through shrieks or screams when attacked.

Hivemind: It has been suggested that the creatures may have a hive mind or a collective consciousness directed by the Queen, who can call back and give orders to her warriors, telepathically and with shrieks.  

Telepath: It is suggested that the Queen Mother Xenomorph communicates telepathically with its potential hosts, through terrifying dreams and religious visions, leading to the formation of cults with the Xenomorph as a god-like figure.

Physical Abilities: The adult Xenomorph is a living weapon,(tail is used as a weapon) noted for their ferocity and deadliness in any condition. Once fully matured, they have great physical strength and agility. 

Stealth: They are masters of stealth; a favored method of acquiring prey is to wait in a dormant state until an appropriate victim stray near and then drop down silently from behind or use its tail to impale whoever walks by. The prey is generally blind to the fact that a Xenomorph is present, due to its propensity to camouflage itself within its nest walls or the surrounding artificial environment given their bio-mechanical-like appearance. The Xenomorphs will also use their pitch-black carapace to their advantage, lurking in the shadows whilst waiting for prey to stray too close.

Durabilities: Xenomorphs are shown to be able to take extreme amounts of physical damage that would kill any Earth life form. An example of this is the Queen in Aliens survived a multi-ton exo-suit falling on her from over 30 feet. Xenomorphs are capable of surviving with limbs shot off, even stabbings and shots through the head (though total decapitation kills them)

Liabilities: Adult Xenomorphs are quick and agile and can clamber along with ceilings and walls, a skill they exhibit freely whether they are evading others, attacking, or hunting. They can survive in extreme temperatures, are well-adapted to swimming, can respire in harsh atmospheres, and can survive in vacuum for indeterminate lengths of time.

Vulnerabilities: Xenomorphs, in all stages of their life cycles, have been said to have vulnerabilities to heat, but due to turn into a cyborg it doesn't hurt her as much

Weapons:

2 heated scythe, two small scythes, two laser tentacle, twin Sub-machine gun with Baynet, A tail that can also use as a drill

Combat: