chapter 1 : introduction damion

I never meant to hurt anyone , i was selfish and selfish only to dumain her possession. I wanted her ,I had to have her like the rest. I hoped it would only be a one time thing ,that as soon as I had her I would never need her again..but I was wrong ,I need her with every strength in my soul I had to have her and She couldn't resist me anymore .
Well what can I say no women resists me ,not even the most beautiful and bravest of them all.And maybe just maybe it was meant to be .

And ...This is our story.

Damion's pov*

"I dont really talk about myself,I have made it very clear ,that if one thing went wrong my head and yours were at risk ,what were you thinking u deliquent!?." I raised my voice from the top of my lungs ,the rush of hatred rushed through my blood making it pump like a tsunami hovering in the sea.

It was unbearable to be calm and civilised,it was almost as if I became a monster. My heart was beating like it was going to jump out of my chest,suddenly I cling my fiest and smack my hands against the desk,holding myself(anger)back to prevent myself from hitting him.
James my step brother he loved to see me in despair. He couldn't take my happiness. I always believed him to be jealous.yes jealous.That my father owned the largest companies through out the world while his ...well...his committed atrocities,,numerous amounts of sins ,he owned a sin or more of an addiction to alcohol,selling his own family in a bet .what a sad man.

Me and James grew up together ,his mother married my father when we were just 6 but as the years went by I became the most successful and popular guy.of course,the most handsome you have ever seen. I have dirty blonde hair ,styled in the finest way,my eyes as the ladies call it "honey eyes" they say it attracts hearts to where my eyes lies .*smirks to himself*

I know that my flirt abilities are casual,I just dont have to try to be flirtatious at all,it comes naturally, no one has ever resisted my charm,my kiss,my touch,they called me by my middle name prince.
While James was just a simple unattractive and sad kid.
I kind off get it,and I sympathise for him but what can you do if life chose me and not him.

As u can see I have a very high alter ego ,cant Blame me for my perfection and accomplishments ,not every men was born to shine. It's not my fault God made me like that.

"Hey Adam!Man snap out of it and listen to me "
I felt a little lost but I tried to calm down,as I found myself taking a deep and long breath ,I didn't even know I was holding when I finally found tranquility in my heart.

"I dont know what to do with you James, I trusted you , I took in consideration to work with you because of your dear mother she was like a mother to me,and I respect her for that ,but I wont let you run my business, won't become like you"
These words came out trembling so hard ,I felt devastated but I am a man,and a ruler ,I'm not supposed and forbid myself from being emotional, I cant show my feelings,.No .Not to you ,not to anyone.